Future Events Wano is reaching It's climax in either 15 or 24 chapters.

How many more chapters named after an alliance member will Oda make

• Total voters
Yeah sure. Wano is going at least another 50-65 chapters. At this point if it doesn't last that long then Wano would be a rushed failure. You can't just have the SN beat the Yonko on the roof and have all the Calamities and Executives all go down all at once. We don't even know King's bounty. Queen hasn't gone all out yet. We don't know about Zoro's development. We don't know about the Wano poneglyphs. The CP9 are there. Toki is probably gonna make an appearance eventually. Then they have to open the borders and find a way to powerup in Wano and kill Kaido, who is unkillable. Then they have to feed all of the starving citizens. They have to cure the effects of the SMILE's, because of course they will.

There will be a 2nd and maybe even a 3rd battle. All of these side characters are getting so much panel time that ending the arc before another 50-60 chapters sounds impossible unless Oda just rushes and kills the story.

And now Orochi is back so his demise and character arc is another 5 chapters at minimum. Finding and killing Kanjuro is another 3 chapters. These stupid Oden samurai getting their redemption is another 10 chapters. Kaido has a daughter too right? She has her own character arc we have to get through. Momo needs to be crowned as daimyo. Then you have the Rocks flashback which could last another 6-8 chapters. Wano won't be over for a while.

Yeah sure. Wano is going at least another 50-65 chapters. At this point if it doesn't last that long then Wano would be a rushed failure. You can't just have the SN beat the Yonko on the roof and have all the Calamities and Executives all go down all at once. We don't even know King's bounty. Queen hasn't gone all out yet. We don't know about Zoro's development. We don't know about the Wano poneglyphs. The CP9 are there. Toki is probably gonna make an appearance eventually. Then they have to open the borders and find a way to powerup in Wano and kill Kaido, who is unkillable. Then they have to feed all of the starving citizens. They have to cure the effects of the SMILE's, because of course they will.

There will be a 2nd and maybe even a 3rd battle. All of these side characters are getting so much panel time that ending the arc before another 50-60 chapters sounds impossible unless Oda just rushes and kills the story.

And now Orochi is back so his demise and character arc is another 5 chapters at minimum. Finding and killing Kanjuro is another 3 chapters. These stupid Oden samurai getting their redemption is another 10 chapters. Kaido has a daughter too right? She has her own character arc we have to get through. Momo needs to be crowned as daimyo. Then you have the Rocks flashback which could last another 6-8 chapters. Wano won't be over for a while.
Another 1.5 to 2 years of Wano then :okay:

All the fights don’t need to be set up for people to start being defeated. In EL Sanji didn’t start fighting Jabra until after the non M3 fights were over. In Dressrosa, a load of the fights (Dellinger, Jora, Lao G) happened from beginning to end in a single chapter. Hajrudin vs Machvise I think only had two panels prior to the chapter it was finished in.
The Flying Six fights have been well-set up now, there’s no real need to delay them any further just to wait for every single character to be in position. Franky vs Sasaki has been going on going on for ages, that can be over and done with anytime soon.
The SHs still need to get powerups to beat their opponents. For example, with Sasaki vs Franky, do you think it’s realistic that Sasaki shows off his hybrid, Franky gets a power up, and then Franky beats him in the span of a single chapter?

The fact that Tama and Hyo got chapters worries me.

This is gonna be Dressrosa 2x with characters and chapters that we don’t care about:josad:
The Boku no Hero Special :milaugh:

But about Wano climax: probably 30+ chapters from here, the climax will be Kaido VS Luffy last round (1v1) after both calamities have been defeated and Big Mom dealt with. Wano wont be finished this year.

Charlotte LinLin

The voice of Jinbei stans 😊
then one piece is probably not for you
Jokes on you, until Wano I enjoyed OP quite a lot and still do it now and then. But it's obvious that Wano brings out all the bad things in Odas writing like pacing issues. I am watching OP since it started so I highly doubt that OP isn't for me. Else I wouldn't have stayed through all the 1008 chapters 🙄

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
8 red scabbards (Kiku,Inu,Neko,Izo,Raizo,Kinemon,Denjiro)
7 or 8 strawhats (depending on if you count Luffy or not)
Kid,Killer,Law
Drake,Marco
Yamato,Momo,Shinobu
Either 23 or 24 allies left.
Luffy should be counted given 1,000. I have no idea why you wouldn't count him. I mean multiple chapters named after a character are possible, but it's not like there's a strong reason to believe Luffy hasn't gotten a chapter yet.

Carrot night get a chapter of her own — especially given her unresolved vengeance plot line with Perospero.

Would any of Apoo/Hawkins join the alliance? Would they be given chapters?

I don't see the Scabbards being more important than the Supernova. The Rooftop Supernova should all get their own chapters regardless of how things play out with other alliance members.

Another 1.5 to 2 years of Wano then :okay:
I mean 2 years is fine if the arc continues to evolve and raise the stakes.

Act 4 can be about the SN, Zoro in particular, powering up after being defeated, as well as backstory on Kidd. Act 5 can be about the 2nd battle at the Capital, Orochi's real death, and more on the poneglyphs. Act 6 can be about the Navy coming in, the 3rd battle, beating the Calamities, Act 7 can be Kaido's death, Kaido's daughter, and Momo being crowned, with a possible Blackbeard appearance. Act 8 can be about the opening of the borders, Nico Robin's importance, world implications to 1 or 2 Yonko going down, and the end of the arc itself.

If we are still running around fighting shitty SMILE users 5-6 months from now then it will turn out as dreadful as Dressrosa did before the final battle. There's no reason at all for Wano to drag with as much content as there is to unravel.