[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
now let's talk about n2
I killed fallen
Fallen tried to find clawface/brokenstar and superkill them, but he failed
that leaves us with 2 kills: maf and sk kill
kiwi was superkilled, so obviously SK was the one who got her
@Flower sk has a much higher chance of having superkills than mafia
Natalija or Fuji are MAFIA, one of them is brokenstar (shadowclan's leader)
and I think it's natalija

N

NeutralWatcher

didnt someone say they killed krog cause he was sus or am i misremembering things?
Sniff I said TAC killed Krogothwolf since TAC sus him on D1 and there is a possibility of TAC being a vigilante since mafia has no benefit for killing Krogothwolf who would be found innocent by investigator

now let's talk about n2
I killed fallen
That's false because it's true that we both went for AL. Someone else killed kiwi and Light.

TAC :catcry::catcry::catcry::catcry:

now let's talk about n2
I killed fallen
Well, scums want you gone, so that confirms you as Town. But you're the Vig, so you're more important to Town than I am. So we should lynch Natalija. I hope she is the infection spreader, this way I could get sacrificed without much worries.

That's false because it's true that we both went for AL. Someone else killed kiwi and Light.

TAC :catcry::catcry::catcry::catcry:
the SK killed kiwi
there is no chance of both you and fuji being scum (unless you in are the same faction and this is an act)
and there is a 90% chance of one of you being mafia
and you are more suspicious than fuji

light's kill is a different story, it didn't happen in N2

now let's talk about n2
I killed fallen
Oh i see now, youre scum arent you? I am not mafia, i have a super kill because of my unwavering loyalty to the clan.
I first sused Nat, if we were both mafia why would i try to get her lynched out of nowhere? Heck thats the first thing i did today, read her, see that she cllaimed to have killed Al.
And then told her that i did. Turned out false cause drag didnt inform me well and he came and cleared the misunderstanding. The fact that youre pushing this so hard is funny to me. If nat didnt kill Al who did?

You're backstabbing again :catcry:

Wait a second........ Two evil clans. Your wincon is to get rid of one of them. You sneaky little liar, you're the other mafia clan.

Unvote

Vote lynch TAC
there is only 4 clans according to the player list
the fallen's ability 2 targets: clawface and brokenstar were both shadowclan members, don't you think he would be able to kill a bloodclan member if there was a bloodclan?
Post automatically merged:

Oh i see now, youre scum arent you? I am not mafia, i have a super kill because of my unwavering loyalty to the clan.
I first sused Nat, if we were both mafia why would i try to get her lynched out of nowhere? Heck thats the first thing i did today, read her, see that she cllaimed to have killed Al.
And then told her that i did. Turned out false cause drag didnt inform me well and he came and cleared the misunderstanding. The fact that youre pushing this so hard is funny to me. If nat didnt kill Al who did?
did you kill al sama or you did not?
if you didn't, that confirms natalija as scum
did you actually read my posts?

A Medicine Cat's Peril

Spottedleaf (@Kiwipom ) has been super-killed.

Ravenpaw (@AL sama ) has been killed.

Yellowfang (@Fallen Prince ) has been killed.

Someone attempted to super-kill ??? but failed.

The infection keeps spreading.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is Sunrise. You have 24 hours to converse.
The hammer is now 7.
Countdown Timer

Says here that Al has been killed, not super killed.

the fallen's ability 2 targets: clawface and brokenstar were both shadowclan members, don't you think he would be able to kill a bloodclan member if there was a bloodclan?
Post automatically merged:

did you kill al sama or you did not?
if you didn't, that confirms natalija as scum
did you actually read my posts?
I didnt, nat claimed she did right?

I did read, sorry just woke up misread you saying that we're both mafia instead of me or her.

I think him mentioning the Shadow clan first is too big of a coincidence. It's his wincon probably. Things happening during the days he played? Killing Light? Trademark TAC, this is not a coincidence.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think him mentioning the Shadow clan first is too big of a coincidence. It's his wincon probably. Things happening during the days he played? Killing Light? Trademark TAC, this is not a coincidence.
. You’re panicking and sounding like Sera.

My bio says I was kicked out by the shadowclan and must kill them for power🦁

Status
Not open for further replies.