[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
On Day 1 its right to look into these sort of quick votes with no reasons because there isnt any information really out there. Not exactly suspicious to me how he is playing it.
Then he’s suspicious for the exact same reasons, y’all gotta be consistent if you’re gonna be this jittery.

Brooo. Drago gave me 1 passive and it doesn’t let me post on “even numbered” days. I’m literally less powerful than a vanilla townie.
That's shite.....

can you use your active ability to prove yourself as townie?
Not really no. My active delays and action one cycle. It could be town harmful if I delay a cop but town helpful if I delay a kill. Its not ideal.

Also someone's a asshat.

It seems there are a lot of weird passives in this game.

@Flower might have missed it but did you explain why you voted FB?
He's generally seen as an easy lynch candidate so you could be piggybacking on it, but it would seem like an inexperienced scum move, and you aren't that. Or maybe you just wanna make us think that. Anyway, just wanted to know if you explained that.
It was just a random vote, but he took it super serious and is basing his reasoning on a post from TAC which begs the question if he just TMI'd TAC Town or if he is just being Beta again.

N

NeutralWatcher

Sniff, on second note if Flower is mafia, following popular lynch this early is risky and could draw attention to herself. She could have voted Finalbeta when there are enough votes on him at EOD or wait until EOD to make her move.

SMH. Look at this mod over here not bothering to read posts fully.
Jk don't ban me pls
:hihihi:

Nothing concrete to go on at the moment due to the ridiculous amount of fluff posts (some are mine as well lol).

Seems like most people who are townie in my games are still townie atm. Jew, neutral people like that etc.

You don't seem like scum as you're actually active from the beginning.

The new guys I can't read for now - seth Cobra and Neko. They have mostly been doing the fluff posts.

Neko however started the beta lynch and has flip flopped. but neutralwatcher has a good buffer for him.

Beta is still beta. Reverse attacking anyone who votes him on sight. 👀

Krog is iffy. He seems town for now due to his ealry claim, but if we're on a roll of lynching only townies for a good few phases, he's the next one on my list.
A first vote never starts a lynch but a second vote can which is why Flower bothers me a bit.
Post automatically merged:

Sniff, on second note if Flower is mafia, following popular lynch this early is risky and could draw attention to herself. She could have voted Finalbeta when there are enough votes on him at EOD or wait until EOD to make her move.
A scum would probably wait until even more votes you are right about that but Flower as a experienced player could be aware of that so she don´t wait.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It was just a random vote, but he took it super serious and is basing his reasoning on a post from TAC which begs the question if he just TMI'd TAC Town or if he is just being Beta again.
Can you link the post please Flowa?

Look on the bright side. No TAC posting next day :D
A silver lining.

Vote Lynch Neko

Not starting a lynch, but the next person to vote this way is confirmed scum.
I never said i think Flower is definitely scum. I´m just saying she voting the same person could be a tell that she is using that as a way to get a townie out but i´m not saying anything for sure about that yet.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I never said i think Flower is definitely scum. I´m just saying she voting the same person could be a tell that she is using that as a way to get a townie out but i´m not saying anything for sure about that yet.
Like I said, using your own logic, we can assume that anyone else who votes alongside me is scum, while simultaneously clearing me. Do you see how this circular reasoning gets us in trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.