[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you link the post please Flowa?

A silver lining.
V

So...you're trying to accuse me based on me replying to TAC's post, taking TAC's previous statement into account that scum will try to use his spam when 1) You don't know if TAC is even Town if you're Town and 2) You know I'm not dumb scum .

TAC could be scum just using that statement for cred, but you are not considering this. You therefore TMI him Town, thus are scum.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I was always seen as suspicious where i played before and that still seems to be the case here....
I wonder if this has to do something with your gameplay, namely casting immediate votes and trying to play that off innocently while casting doubt on others who do the same :choppawhat:

I allow for the possibility that you’re truly town, but I have no reason to fully believe that right now.

Like I said, using your own logic, we can assume that anyone else who votes alongside me is scum, while simultaneously clearing me. Do you see how this circular reasoning gets us in trouble?
I don´t mind you thinking i´m scummy actually since like i said that were the case where i played before a lot. But i still think my reasoning holds up. My first vote is fine because it can´t been seen as a way to start a lynch but Flowers second vote can.

That's shite.....

Not really no. My active delays and action one cycle. It could be town harmful if I delay a cop but town helpful if I delay a kill. Its not ideal.

Also someone's a asshat.
does the player get notified if you delay their action?
can this ability be a scum ability?

I wonder if this has to do something with your gameplay, namely casting immediate votes and trying to play that off innocently while casting doubt on others who do the same :choppawhat:

I allow for the possibility that you’re truly town, but I have no reason to fully believe that right now.
Are you new? You don´t seem to know the difference between a first vote and a second vote?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Are you new? You don´t seem to know the difference between a first vote and a second vote?
I haven’t been playing very long, this is maybe my third or fourth game. I don’t need to do this for years on end to know the difference between random voting and vilifying others for doing the same.

I don´t mind you thinking i´m scummy actually since like i said that were the case where i played before a lot. But i still think my reasoning holds up. My first vote is fine because it can´t been seen as a way to start a lynch but Flowers second vote can.
Looking back you didn't bold your vote. Was there a reason for that?

I haven’t been playing very long, this is maybe my third or fourth game. I don’t need to do this for years on end to know the difference between random voting and vilifying others for doing the same.
You seem to be missing the point but whatever, i think i have explained it enough, suspect me if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.