[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Sniff Finalbeta looks more like his townie play, sus people who sus him and claim important role early at the beginning of the game. Worst case scenario is if he uses his power role on Nekochako and Flower and they turn out to be townie it would be a fatal blow to town.

@Jew D. Boy

Yes there's a small possibility that Neko is in cahoots with Flower but this outchance is still a small fly as per the moment
I'm the supreme leader of Town

I dictate law

I say that Flower is bad, she is pushing to have me out; therefore today I shall use an ability which will make 4 people conversate at night and one shall be lynched. I shall choose who.

I also have got multiple lives

I thought you had improved but posts like those makes it seem like you are still the same dude. :gioglo

Sniff Finalbeta looks more like his townie play, sus people who sus him and claim important role early at the beginning of the game. Worst case scenario is if he uses his power role on Nekochako and Flower and they turn out to be townie it would be a fatal blow to town.
He made dumb reads and dumb claim of his abilties in the other places i saw him play aswell so if that´s still his townplay here yeah there is a good chance of him being him being town.

This is even flimsier than Neko’s rationale, my guy. If this is the only read you have to this point, you’re not seeing anyone else’s posts.
hey man im only up to page four, im not suspecting you or anything. Just asking questions, but the fact you defend yourself this hard is weird.

@Natalija you're so confused lol. I ain't millner
Lol I am, don't understand why you even came out with this info. Next time as town please don't reveal even a hint of your role. It makes it easier for mafia to pick out the important roles in town. Roles like vig need a town crowd to blend into. So basically you wanted to tell us that you're a unnamed kitty cat who can't vote, ffs :milaugh:

The traitor thing, maybe it's the mafia leader?

He sus Nekochako and Flower who voted him.
Post automatically merged:

Sniff
Yeah pure OMGUS. My first vote on him was really just a random vote but if he keeps up this kind of play i will likely keep my vote on him so
If he hasen´t changed since his TMF/NF days yeah there is a good chance of him being town since he is pretty much doing the same type of play here.

I thought you had improved but posts like those makes it seem like you are still the same dude. :gioglo
I will be frank.

You are not necessarily in cahoots with Flower.

First she claims that her vote at my expenses is random, then she entertains the notion that she casted it because I'm reading TAC as TMI.

See the incongruence? She is clueless and non linear.

She is clearly spite voting me. You are doing that much as well however, which is a red flag either.

Status
Not open for further replies.