[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

On second thought sniff.. scum who activated this ability could be those who are suspected or not. So it could be Al Sama or Seraphoenix.

On second thought sniff.. scum who activated this ability could be those who are suspected or not. So it could be Al Sama or Seraphoenix.
It must be someone who has benefits from this ending fast. Why, I don't know. And used on d1 instead of maybe later when they can frame someone? It boggles the mind.

Maybe it's one of the players afraid anti-town Beta would actually catch them?

N

NeutralWatcher

It must be someone who has benefits from this ending fast. Why, I don't know. And used on d1 instead of maybe later when they can frame someone? It boggles the mind.

Sniff I think scum. Ending the day phase early to prevent players from unvoting Finalbeta. If this ability can be used again tomorrow then we should be careful on who we vote
Post automatically merged:

Sniff finally Law tag :finally:

Sniff I think scum. Ending the day phase early to prevent players from unvoting Finalbeta. If this ability can be used again tomorrow then we should be careful on who we vote
Post automatically merged:

Sniff finally Law tag :finally:
No, it's definitely scum. Town would never end the day early.

I mean scum might be one of the players Beta wanted to close for kitty play.

CONGRATS!!!

N

NeutralWatcher

No, it's definitely scum. Town would never end the day early.

I mean scum might be one of the players Beta wanted to close for kitty play.

CONGRATS!!!
Sniff yeah that's what I mean scum used ability to end day phase early to prevent players from unvoting Finalbeta.

Probably someone in the last page or 2 before drago came in with the announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.