[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is because God's name is unknown

That is the reason why God is simply called God
Post automatically merged:

So what have we got aside from AL sama being Mafia hence not afraid of lynching this phase?
al sama did nothing wrong, if you kept clowning for 5 more minutes, I would probably stop caring and vote you too

AL sama

Red Haired
They call me that way yes

But why are you forcing God to reveal itself

I guess it was fun to keep it for myself thus far
z
They call me that way yes

But why are you forcing God to reveal itself

I guess it was fun to keep it for myself thus far
at this point I don't buy this

my vote stays on you and I don't care what you flip

your play is hurting way more then helping

at this point I don't buy this

my vote stays on you and I don't care what you flip

your play is hurting way more then helping
You can't believe my character claim because your query was just a pretext to attempt a lynch at my expenses Mr. AL

You are not afraid of the curse because it was you to cast it :)

al sama did nothing wrong, if you kept clowning for 5 more minutes, I would probably stop caring and vote you too
Go on

AL sama

Red Haired
You can't believe my character claim because your query was just a pretext to attempt a lynch at my expenses Mr. AL

You are not afraid of the curse because it was you to cast it :)
if you haven't noticed scums already infected me

no I don't buy your claim after what you did

also @Queen was that open buddying by you??

Vote Lynch AL sama

I haven't told you yet but my vote counts x2

I can't stand such disrespect and so I shall take action back in the name of Justice

nice OMGUS vote beta

you're the trolling or whatever

yet I m disrespecting you??

nice logic beta
I'm the one who rules over the Sun and the Moon

This isn't personal, but in character disrespect :)

My OMGUS vote, calling it this way, comes from an affirmation of taking Justice against your action

It truly does not stand as an OMGUS vote, that implies being in panic over a terrifying or unsettling situation

He wanted to be my senpai which clearly meant to join his pack.

I'm not active much here?

I'm here and there sniffing what's in the air.

Something bad is going to happen but is this going to happen tonight?
or tomorrow?

Only time will tell.
What the fuck is with this post. Any reads, Seth? :catsure:
Also guys i think its pointless to lynch finalbeta considering he has lynchproof abiility and as an ability to put players under trial .

Reminds me of town of salem games in other site with trial phases . Honestly @Finalbeta i am sure such broken power only makes less certain you are less likely to be town .
I really don't think anyone is unlynchable forever, that would make no sense in a game. He seems overpowered for real, buuuut having players for trial doesn't sound scummy? I guess we can wait and see.
I rule over the Sun and the Moon

The Stars of the Firmament align to form my name

I'm the ultimate Judge
:goatasure:
You claim survivor and then demand reads after you've refused to help?? :giogio:
I've already given my reads: Flower is being too tame for my liking, she is blending in. You I don't trust even a little bit. Seth is plain awkward, looks like he's struggling to hide his role and presence. NW is also more passive than usual. Meow. Dunno what to think about TACy and Lanji yet. Finalbeta issue...

@Seraphoenix who will you vote for?

@Fujishiro any reads?

AL sama

Red Haired
I'm the one who rules over the Sun and the Moon

This isn't personal, but in character disrespect :)

My OMGUS vote, calling it this way, comes from an affirmation of taking Justice against your action

It truly does not stand as an OMGUS vote, that implies being in panic over a terrifying or unsettling situation
sure whatever

I won't waste my time arguing with you

AL sama

Red Haired
You claim survivor and then demand reads after you've refused to help?? :giogio:
I've already given my reads: Flower is being too tame for my liking, she is blending in. You I don't trust even a little bit. Seth is plain awkward, looks like he's struggling to hide his role and presence. NW is also more passive than usual. Meow. Dunno what to think about TACy and Lanji yet. Finalbeta issue...
I m helping now

didn't you notice my gear shift??

unfortunately... he is townie, guys... bluestar is a important character

an important character*

Status
Not open for further replies.