[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
in fact my ability is i can find out what my target targeted during the day and night
I kinda figured it out after you said your name. There probably wasn't a need for you to tell us now. But since you did already, did you track anyone so far and what did you get?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Sniff do you think there would be counterclaim if Al is lying?
Why would there be? I don't think a survivor would claim it based on people's reaction now.

But I do have to say that Rayan's meta is reminding me of his neta when he was the SK. Laying low, coming in with 2 or 3 posts. @RayanOO buddy, what's up?
Post automatically merged:

*meta
Post automatically merged:

give me details of what is known so far including claims
FB claimed to be the town leader, but not his character.
You claimed survivor.
Flowa claimed doctor apparently.
And Cobra claimed the tracker.

That's it so far I think.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
But I do have to say that Rayan's meta is reminding me of his neta when he was the SK. Laying low, coming in with 2 or 3 posts. @RayanOO buddy, what's up?
Haha 2/3 posts really ? I maybe posted 10 times at worst this day phase
And I am pretty active here currently.

I don't think I am particularly laying low right now

But you having no reads on anyone where you are active too is weird

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Vote lynch Nekochako @Dragomir

-> Apart from OMGUS spite vote attempt i dont really what she contributed in day 1 . I get the feeling he voted fb knowing there was lynchproof on him and fb did not even nominate him in this thread make me certain they want flower out .
Thank you! Iโ€™m glad someone else found this suspicious, especially after he jumped on Flower for doing the exact same thing later on. Notice that he hasnโ€™t said anything at all during this day phase yet...so he randomly votes Final and then bounces??

Sniff I don't think Nekochako is scum. It's risky to vote lynch immediately like that without basis.

If Nekochako is scum I think he would vote Finalbeta to look aggressive in scum hunting to get townie point and then didn't push the lynch to play safe but Nekochako wasn't like that yesterday.

he kept pushing Finalbeta for reaction. I also think it would be risky if scum did that on D1
Like I said up there, Neko hasnโ€™t come back after being insistent on sussing anyone who followed his example...how does this tactic benefit him?

F

Fallen Prince

@Light D Lamperouge

Considering this is rpg game , i am not used to playing these games , my hunch was on finalbeta but considering there are layers to the game like lynch proof .

I would say Al sama , Nekochako and Cobra are on my honor list of scum reads here . Considering Al sama claims he is survivor lets not hold any horses up considering with general mechanics of this game its possible on any invest he might possess any passive ability .

Cobra - on my scum radar as well not seen them decently play in this phase .

Queen - seem to rather get info on claiming character reveal than reading . Its pretty scum move and we are nowhere and its day 2 so its rather odd .

Flower - hard to tell considering they are playing to their good town core , there are times she falls into the trap of forcing playing to open claim so its rather odd for a day 2 play considering we have lot of time in the day phase to make decision very odd to ask players character .

Jew d boy - Havent seen them much in game but ya need to see them (Neutral)

Seth rollins - claims he got invite to join from marimo so we need to look at his claim seriously .

Natalija - I see them posting yet to make honest opinion on their play .

I am looking at likes of Seraphoneix , Neutral watcher and rest of the players need to review them as play goes deep into day 2 considering they havent posted much .

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Sniff do you think there would be counterclaim if Al is lying?
Yeah this can be a bet. If there is no other survivor in the game he can fake claim all he wants

Because claiming survivor is really good, you are no town so you maybe appear scum when a town visit you, you are no mafia and you are not really a threat to town so they can let you live

But yeah if there is a counterclaim it is risky

So I don't know haha

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge

Considering this is rpg game , i am not used to playing these games , my hunch was on finalbeta but considering there are layers to the game like lynch proof .

I would say Al sama , Nekochako and Cobra are on my honor list of scum reads here . Considering Al sama claims he is survivor lets not hold any horses up considering with general mechanics of this game its possible on any invest he might possess any passive ability .

Cobra - on my scum radar as well not seen them decently play in this phase .

Queen - seem to rather get info on claiming character reveal than reading . Its pretty scum move and we are nowhere and its day 2 so its rather odd .

Flower - hard to tell considering they are playing to their good town core , there are times she falls into the trap of forcing playing to open claim so its rather odd for a day 2 play considering we have lot of time in the day phase to make decision very odd to ask players character .

Jew d boy - Havent seen them much in game but ya need to see them (Neutral)

Seth rollins - claims he got invite to join from marimo so we need to look at his claim seriously .

Natalija - I see them posting yet to make honest opinion on their play .

I am looking at likes of Seraphoneix , Neutral watcher and rest of the players need to review them as play goes deep into day 2 considering they havent posted much .
Iโ€™ll say this much - Queen always plays like this, and she usually ends up being a townie. Admittedly, she could also be scum/third party and using the same tactics, but until Final answers her (and everyone elseโ€™s) questions, I canโ€™t say for sure.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Haha 2/3 posts really ? I maybe posted 10 times at worst this day phase
You did. I arbitrarily threw that number to get a reaction from you. Though I have to be honest, there isn't much in your posts from what I have seen. You dropped two wiki links some fluff posts and so. It somehow gave me a bad vibe tbh.

And I am pretty active here currently.

I don't think I am particularly laying low right now
Now you might be more active.

But you having no reads on anyone where you are active too is weird
Nah, I didn't say I don't have reads, I said nothing much and that I will give them to you later after prying a bit.

i have my reasons
What are those reasons?

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
what do you mean??

N

NeutralWatcher

Why would there be? I don't think a survivor would claim it based on people's reaction now.
Sniff I mean other survivor could conterclaim Al if Al is lying as survivor unless there are 2 survivors in this game if it's possible according to the theme.

Like I said up there, Neko hasnโ€™t come back after being insistent on sussing anyone who followed his example...how does this tactic benefit him?
He was also like that in other forum he played. Inactive a lot and he was townie. He said he wanted to improve so vote on Finalbeta could be to gain reaction and he wants to improve his game too.

Let's hear his reason first before voting him like this.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Gotta sleep its 9:30 pm here , i have morning shift job at 5 am !! :goatasure:
Wait just a second. Of all the scums you mentioned, which one strikes you as most scummy?

Also mentioning that many as scums could be seen as a player salad tbh.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
You did. I arbitrarily threw that number to get a reaction from you. Though I have to be honest, there isn't much in your posts from what I have seen. You dropped two wiki links some fluff posts and so. It somehow gave me a bad vibe tbh.
You prefer me to drop accusations or agressive stuffs to reassure you ?

You can read all the post I made since the beginning of the game of you like

Nah, I didn't say I don't have reads, I said nothing much and that I will give them to you later after prying a bit.
Okay I will wait for them

Status
Not open for further replies.