[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like a bullied child rn.

I will not sign to any mafia game for a long time.

Playing against the vets with their own tactics is fucking hard + I lost the track of the game halfway through:josad:
Noooooooo, please no. Just read and question people who seem off for whatever reason, and don't worry about it. Don't get discouraged, it's a game after all ~ If anything seems confusing, just ask us about it!

My first game I claimed investigator like a second in, I was so lost on what to do as this dumbass princess and I genuinely defended an indie (read TAC) :milaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
you're openly fishing for info from a new player

that's scummy of you light
Nah, I am just wondering if it's possible. Even Marimo whose vote didn't count had some abilities. TAC said he gets some after lynching someone from the Shadow Clan
Sniff. If I can lynch Shadow Clan I get actual powers. Otherwise I’m a strawberry townie.
so I wanna see if it's possible for someone to not have any abilities in the game.

AL sama

Red Haired
Nah, I am just wondering if it's possible. Even Marimo whose vote didn't count had some abilities. TAC said he gets some after lynching someone from the Shadow Clan

so I wanna see if it's possible for someone to not have any abilities in the game.
role madness means ever role is a power role
Post automatically merged:

not even something passive??

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
it can go either way like

a newbie mistake

or a newbie scum slip
Why do you believe it's a mistake though?
You also voted FB, right? Do you believe he might not be town?

I am not sure how to look at that. I don't think his scum mates, if he were scum, would allow him to do it.

Let's see what he says. @Cobra. why did you vote FB?

My instinct tells me it's TAC.
Anyone else? And answer AL's question please.

Status
Not open for further replies.