[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Sniff maybe to get voting power. The same way Marimo had to find his real name to get voting power.
That could be true.

Krogothwolf: Killed by Vigilante (probably TAC since he sus Krogothwolf on D1)
Maybe. TAC could be the vig again and shoot d1.

Marimo: Maybe mafia killed him since he is on the right track that there could be only 1 traitor so 1 scum.
This is also plausible. Maybe the scum can convert or infect and kill other players.

Roleblock is impossible since one of us should have called out the player who he/she roleblocked.
Not impossible. Do you think a regular rb could have stopped a superkill though?

My question is, is Blood Clan mafia or town in this game? If Blood Clan is mafia then Marimo theory is wrong so marimo could be killed by scum from Shadow Clan while failed kill was attempted by Blood Clan or vice versa. Blood Clan killed Marimo and failed kill was attempted by Shadow Clan.
I have no idea. Town is apparently the ThunderClan judging from Drago's write up.

F

Fallen Prince

Man y'all really made me get outta bed. Phone posting sucks.

No need to apologize. Just know that it makes you look bad. I did take into your account that this was your first game. But if you wanna learn how to play and play in the future you gotta be here now learning the ropes. Ignoring it won't really help you. So what do you think now? FB revealed his character. Do you have any other suses? Do you plan to unvote FB?

Yeah. Aren't you Homelander?

That's why I haven't pegged her as scum yet. The fact that someone could have counterclaimed her and no one stepped forward so far and basically all the players are here.

That was my starting point for susing here.
Post automatically merged:

@Kiwipom you've been reading the game, right? What do you have so far?

And can you answer this please Kiwi?

2 indies? If AL is survivor, the other one should be SK, right? What kind of killing role can a survivor have? If he has a role like that having another killing role would be too much imo.
Usually thats how setups are created independents tend to align with align depends upon their wincons.

Usually survivors role is to win game either with scum or town so playing neutral in the stratergy in the game.

Considering yhere are superkill,poisoning roles here , i am sure survivor in ghiz game is not a weak player. I have seen Survivors have amechanism to kill abilities if there are no serial killers .

I wont take chance with al sama its better to take down survivor as early as possible.

I was but I checked my phone and saw the posts lmao. So I'll give it another 10 minutes and based on what goes down probably go to sleep then.

What do you think? Could a regular rb stop a superkill?
Depends if the roadblocker has an impenetrable vest or something?

I think Al mentioned it as one of the possibilities.

Usually thats how setups are created independents tend to align with align depends upon their wincons.

Usually survivors role is to win game either with scum or town so playing neutral in the stratergy in the game.

Considering yhere are superkill,poisoning roles here , i am sure survivor in ghiz game is not a weak player. I have seen Survivors have amechanism to kill abilities if there are no serial killers .

I wont take chance with al sama its better to take down survivor as early as possible.
Never seen a surv with kill abilities where did you see that?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
What do you to kill abilities? Or did you just wanna say with killing abilities?

Why do you think he would voluntarily come out and claim survivor? People weren't reading him as scum. Maybe not particularly townie too, but certainly not scum. He could have easily said townie and most would have probably bought it tbh.

I am interested in just a regular one.

What do you to kill abilities? Or did you just wanna say with killing abilities?

Why do you think he would voluntarily come out and claim survivor? People weren't reading him as scum. Maybe not particularly townie too, but certainly not scum. He could have easily said townie and most would have probably bought it tbh.

I am interested in just a regular one.
surv usually doesnt get targetted by scum most of the times, except overzealous scum or vigis who just wanna check just in case as it doesnt hamper their chances to win.

The superkills in this game are not 100 percent.

Whoever it is they have immunity from any sort of kills in this game.
Any sort of kills? How can you say that with certainty?

F

Fallen Prince

I think Al mentioned it as one of the possibilities.

Never seen a surv with kill abilities where did you see that?
I have played in town of salem ,i have seen survivors with vigilante roles .

With this kind of mechanics there is no way survivors will be town friendly.

F

Fallen Prince

surv usually doesnt get targetted by scum most of the times, except overzealous scum or vigis who just wanna check just in case as it doesnt hamper their chances to win.

Any sort of kills? How can you say that with certainty?
Didnt get your question ? Ya thats what i think if they survived superkill the player they have strong lifeline or immunity.

Wait what? Never heard of that before.
I play ToS too.

The surv goal is just to not die.
I played in one of the game , i had vigilante role .

My mechanics had wincons to win either with town or scums . It was similar to this setup where they had kill roles .

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
OK. So am I asking you do you think there's a vig then? There were 3 kills, but one failed. Let's say 1 was mafia, 1 the indie or vig. How many indies are usually in games. Al already claimed one. Can mafia perform multiple kills?
Honestly, I would say anywhere from 1 to 3. If AL really is survivor, he is a neutral benign. There's probably a neutral scum at least.

Mafia usually can't perform two faction kills unless if they have some special type of ability, like maybe a mafia bodyguard.

I feel like the most likely reason for the deaths is mafia, vig and SK. However, the three kills are weird, two faction mafias is possible imo. I don't think 2 sk is possible, unless if we simply don't have mafia and only have 2 sk.

I find it weird that there is two superkills. Like I don't see why town vig will be using superkill so early...but again, Krogo was in the hot seat, so I guess he was probably shot by town.

As for bypassing superkill...it's not FB who survived it right?

@Flower , you claim to be doctor, do you have any abilities that would heal a superkill? Otherwise, I am inclined to believe that it was scum who was targetted. Either mafia targetted sk or sk targetted mafia.

The ability to survive a superkill will usually come with some type of sacrifice since it is a really overpowered ability. That's why I think we should watch out for players who may have been vote silenced or who are not talking this phase. And before you tell me to look at TAC who fits the criteria, I doubt that it would be him because he claimed this last phase.

Another possibility would be that the person who was targetted, some type of their passive or active abilities have been consumed/blocked/rolecrushed etc. For that, I guess trackers/watchers should pay attention and if someone doesn't perform an action tonight....that's a bit fishy.

@Kiwipom you've been reading the game, right? What do you have so far?
Town reads - Queen, FB (sadly)

Flowa seems a bit scummy to me. She's a bold scum player....the poison thing, not sure if I buy it. Also the thing with doctors don't claim, but with no counter claims, it's hard to tell.

Oh and here is a note for everyone:
It's very likely that Drago provided fake claims to scum, so just because someone claimed a character and there was no counterclaims, that doesn't mean they are town cleared.

F

Fallen Prince

The time for Town to take action has come. Unleash your courage :)

Cobra or AL sama

Whom shall we lynch?
Cobra is a newbie player sure he plays like a scum not sure why you are going after a player who has new clue about whats going on.

Al sama i need more reasoning if he is truly survivor no point in taking them out. His experience of mafia will come in handy if he does not possess a role that can harm town.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cobra is a newbie player sure he plays like a scum not sure why you are going after a player who has new clue about whats going on.
He appears to have been instructed to observe his current behaviour

I see no reason as to why a newbie would go against experienced players' suggestions after all

He was invited to remove his vote by multiple players but neglected so :)

N

NeutralWatcher

Sniff I think there are more confirmed townies now:

TAC: I think he is Vigiante. He looked scummy at first by saying krogothwolf had to diw to prove his innocence but later he claimed he cannot post on even day. That's a risky claim since on D4 he would get modkilled if he doesn't post again. I need his confirmation if he really killed Krogothwolf

Finalbeta: Yesterday he sus Nekochako and Flower who sus him now his sus shift toward Cobra and Al Sama who sus him. Claimed Power Role when he didn't have to.

He appears to have been instructed to observe his current behaviour
How do you know?
I see no reason as to why a newbie would go against experienced players' suggestions after all
That's a weak argument. Everyone has their own way to play. Just because he is a new player doesn't mean he has to do everything we say. Would you do anything we say if you're newbie in this game?
He was invited to remove his vote by multiple players but neglected so :)
How does that make him sus? We know your play style so when you sus players who sus you and claimed Power Role early some of us know you're town but for Cobra who is a new player, he doesn't know your play style so your behaviour looks scummy to him.

Fujishiro: I think he is townie. He came up with theory and looked like he knows the story about the theme and doesn't hesitate to share his thoughts.

Flower: At first she looked scummy by claiming Doctor when she said cplayer shouldn't claim Doctor. But none of Doctor who can cure contaminate disease counterclaimed her so I think she is townie.

Cobra: I think he is new player so he voted whoever he thought sus and Finalbeta's behaviour looks sus for new player so I give him the benefit of the doubt. He also sus Natlija. I would like to hear his thoughts on Natalija.

Light D Lamperouge: I think he is townie. When he was mafia he was more passive. He asked more questions now and very active.

Al Sama: Since Flower confirmed him and nobody counterclaimed Al Sama I think Al Sama is survivor. Unless there are 2 survivors in this game. But what Fallen Prince said needs to be taken into consideration about Survivor has Vigilante ability.

No read for the rest but I more sus of Natalija and Rayan. Rayan hasn't said much and Natalija hasn't posted since she sus me and others. Seraphoenix also looks a bit scummy. He usually sus confirmed townie like TAC or questioning Flower's claim just like when he questioned TAC's claim in Covid 19 game but now he is inactive.

@RayanOO @Natalija @Seraphoenix What's your reads so far?

Last edited by a moderator:

AL sama

Red Haired
He claimed character later.
you call that claiming??

To think we could have found the culprit much earlier. Marimo literally needed to find you and AL and we would have the killer then. How were you two supposed to help Marimo do that though?
my passive is if firepaw targeted me he would've gained info about a scum

Well my guns are on with Al sama why did he claim survivor on day2 already very odd move from them.
I was asked to claim by flower due to me being infected

Sniff I think player who is survivor would counterclaim Al if Al is lying. Is it possible to have 2 survivors in this game based on the theme?
its possible but unlikely

2 indies? If AL is survivor, the other one should be SK, right? What kind of killing role can a survivor have? If he has a role like that having another killing role would be too much imo.
survivors can never kill

the only goal is to survive and this is a rule

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Sniff I think there are more confirmed townies now:

TAC: I think he is Vigiante. He looked scummy at first by saying krogothwolf had to diw to prove his innocence but later he claimed he cannot post on even day. That's a risky claim since on D4 he would get modkilled if he doesn't post again. I need his confirmation if he really killed Krogothwolf

Finalbeta: Yesterday he sus Nekochako and Flower who sus him now his sus shift toward Cobra and Al Sama who sus him. Claimed Power Role when he didn't have to.

How do you know?

That's a weak argument. Everyone has their own way to play. Just because he is a new player doesn't mean he has to do everything we say. Would you do anything we say if you're newbie in this game?

How does that make him sus? We know your play style so when you sus players who sus you and claimed Power Role early some of us know you're town but for Cobra who is a new player, he doesn't know your play style so your behaviour looks scummy to him.

Sorry to hear that. You should have claimed one ability. You don't have copy paste the entire pm. Even if you don't do this I know you're town. I also know your meta as you explained in the pm and when you called Flower who voted Finalbeta too you're confirmed townie from my look.

Fujishiro: I think he is townie. He came up with theory and looked like he knows the story about the theme and doesn't hesitate to share his thoughts.

Flower: At first she looked scummy by claiming Doctor when she said cplayer shouldn't claim Doctor. But none of Doctor who can cure contaminate disease counterclaimed her so I think she is townie.

Cobra: I think he is new player so he voted whoever he thought sus and Finalbeta's behaviour looks sus for new player so I give him the benefit of the doubt. He also sus Natlija. I would like to hear his thoughts on Natalija.

Light D Lamperouge: I think he is townie. When he was mafia he was more passive. He asked more questions now and very active.

Al Sama: Since Flower confirmed him and nobody counterclaimed Al Sama I think Al Sama is survivor. Unless there are 2 survivors in this game. But what Fallen Prince said needs to be taken into consideration about Survivor has Vigilante ability.

No read for the rest but I more sus of Natalija and Rayan. Rayan hasn't said much and Natalija hasn't posted since she sus me and others. Seraphoenix also looks a bit scummy. He usually sus confirmed townie like TAC or questioning Flower's claim just like when he questioned TAC's claim in Covid 19 game but now he is inactive.

@RayanOO @Natalija @Seraphoenix What's your reads so far?
I will tell you my reads in one hour or so, I need to catch up to the last 7 pages I was busy before

AL sama

Red Haired
I have played in town of salem ,i have seen survivors with vigilante roles .

With this kind of mechanics there is no way survivors will be town friendly.
how many games you've played??

I don't know which host hosted survivor with vig power but that's breaking basics of mafia and is pretty bad thing to do

drago wouldn't do such a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.