[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
‎
I was honestly sussing Light but I don’t sus him now anymore with that claim. I think I am more inclined to lynch Flowa but if the infection really is spreading, we will just doom ourselves if she ends as a mislynch. I am more curious about NW, Fallen Prince and Nat.

I’ll go with Light’s vote,
Vote Lynch Nat
Post automatically merged:

Fuck

D

Dragomir

Voters
Beta -> AL sama -> Unvote -> AL sama
Cobra -> Beta -> Unvote
AL -> Beta -> Unvote
Jew D. Boy -> Beta
Rayan -> AL sama
Fallen Prince -> Nekochako -> Unvote (forgot to add this one in the previous tally)
Natalija -> Beta -> Flower
Seraphoenix -> Beta
Flower -> Natalija -> Beta
Light D Lamperouge -> Natalija
Neutral -> Beta -> Unvote -> Beta

Beta - 4
AL - 2
Flower - 1
Natalija - 1

Any objections?

N

NeutralWatcher

I was honestly sussing Light but I don’t sus him now anymore with that claim. I think I am more inclined to lynch Flowa but if the infection really is spreading, we will just doom ourselves if she ends as a mislynch. I am more curious about NW, Fallen Prince and Nat.

I’ll go with Light’s vote,
Vote Lynch Nat
Post automatically merged:

Fuck
Sniff if you sus me then Detective/Cop can investigate me tonight. That should clear your suspicion.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
‎
I was an obvious Townie

Mafia even lynched me once
....A sub for an inactive player who didn’t claim (me) had more credibility than you - town leader with no counterclaims and a bunch of OP abilities. Imagine scum trying to lynch this in any other game where the role was given to someone else.

If you really are town, you just handed a big win to mafia

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
‎
....A sub for an inactive player who didn’t claim (me) had more credibility than you - town leader with no counterclaims and a bunch of OP abilities. Imagine scum trying to lynch this in any other game where the role was given to someone else.

If you really are town, you just handed a big win to mafia
Viewpoints...

The ability that had me lynched was obviously scummy that's why I didn't even feel in the need to claim my character to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.