[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, clearly there are stuff like posting 50 times and sniff and being forbidden to post.

Are you being serious? Why would I go for AL otherwise? You realise scum killed the townies, right?
Because you thought I would cure him and wanted to take him out to prevent that? Why would a Town Vig go for an infected player when the plan was to let him get killed to prove the infection is real? And guess who constantly pushes for me...you. You want me gone so badly that it's not even funny anymore.

N

NeutralWatcher

Yeah NW seems to be town but only on the surface I have already Seen him in other games being townie and here he doesn't strike at scum hunting hard he is just here but kind of hollow
Sniff I sus Natalija and Seraphoenix but Natalija is a bigger sus now.

@Seraphoenix What's your read so far? You didn't counterclaim Flower like usually did against TAC in Covid 19 game. What's your opinion about Flower's claim?

Flowa I need you to believe me. This is our last chance for victory. If we lose here today then we’ll lose majority tonight.

This is the time for us to unite and work together. We need lynch Sera or NW
Stop this nonsense. I sus Natalija and Seraphoenix also Rayan since yesterday and waited for their responses. Only Natalija and Rayan responded and now I sus Seraphoenix but Natalija is a bigger sus after i saw Cobra's claim

Because you thought I would cure him and wanted to take him out to prevent that? Why would a Town Vig go for an infected player when the plan was to let him get killed to prove the infection is real? And guess who constantly pushes for me...you. You want me gone so badly that it's not even funny anymore.
Lol I wanted you gone because I thought you were scum, and I'm not convinced otherwise yet.

I don't care if you wanted him cured, he was not town by self-admittance and I wanted him gone. He could have been scum easily. And it was better to kill him than someone else by mistake.

If you can heal, heal townies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What if they want us to think that? Why are you defending her so much?
Because it doesn’t make sense for scum to be so sloppy.
Post automatically merged:

Then why aren't you voting him? I'm torn between you two for this DP.
Flower omfg. Don’t do this. I swear to Christ, don’t do this
Post automatically merged:

Do you have any reason to think it's him?
I believe most of us I listed are Town. I think queen is likely to be town over any others I didn’t list. That leaves Sera as a good guilty candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.