[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the indie has regular kill and the mafia has super kill?
not buying this
you probably get majority if we mislynch someone today, that's why you are using this desperate "strategy" now
Lol at this point I am only playing to make it more fun, I can't win.

Regular kill.

Using you? I haven’t been able to read everything as closely as I’d like, but you’ve slipped multiples times already...scum can’t force you to trip up like that.
Hahaha I haven't really slipped, I was just tired because I genuinely wanted to make y'all scum hunt :yasu:

Lol at this point I am only playing to make it more fun, I can't win.

Regular kill.

Hahaha I haven't really slipped, I was just tired because I genuinely wanted to make y'all scum hunt :yasu:
a game where mafia can superkill but sk doesn't seems unbalanced to me
i'm not buying it

@Queen if Nat flips anything but Mafia, go for TAC. If she flips Mafia, go for another suspect.
@Fujishiro watch over NW.
@NeutralWatcher protect me next NP. Perhaps I can get saved since it says I'm dead by next DP.
@Cobra. track anyone.
I will try to save Rayan.

We can win this!
I do plan on going on nw until further notice, if nat gets lynched and isnt mafia/sk then i may change my course of action.

Can you give us any hints of who might want queen dead and why they would use you?

N

NeutralWatcher

Sniff Natalija mentioned second mafia faction, mistaking Al Sama and Marimo and know she is saying indie has regular kill while mafia has regular kill.

Vote Lynch Natalija

wait wait wait! Nat started the claim of going on Al, why would she do that if it would get her sussed like this?
@Natalija Can you answer this? Your slip is too big to be ignored. I would change my mind if your explanation makes sense.

and you don't have to kill town?
hah, no way in hell i'm buying this
what character are you?
I'm Tigerclaw, the traitor. I travel alone and live in a cave.

Killing AL AND scum lead is my wincon. Could have been killing the town lead, but that ship has sailed (because y'all killed Beta).

I do plan on going on nw until further notice, if nat gets lynched and isnt mafia/sk then i may change my course of action.

Can you give us any hints of who might want queen dead and why they would use you?
I'm guessing it was somebody who wanted Queen gone. Nat would come to my mind or even TAC. Or it's just a way to get me killed since there is no way Queen gets lynched this DP and I'm in the way of scum due to my ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.