[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firepaw initially respects Tigerclaw, but quickly realizes that he cannot trust him. It is revealed to Firepaw and Graypaw by Ravenpaw that Tigerclaw murdered Redtail, the ThunderClan deputy, in battle. To keep his terrible secret, Tigerclaw threatens to "quiet" Ravenpaw so that the truth will never be revealed. Firepaw and Graypaw bring Ravenpaw to Barley, a loner, so that he will be safe from Tigerclaw. Tigerclaw appears to mourn for Ravenpaw after he thinks he is dead, but is secretly relieved that the apprentice is gone. Around this time, he becomes mates with Goldenflower who gives birth to Bramblekit and Tawnykit.Tigerclaw becomes Bluestar's deputy after Lionheart dies in battle. However, this position of power isn't enough to satisfy him, and he schemes to murder Bluestar so that he can become leader

One of marimos goals was to find uncover the traitor who killed redtail, nat. So to me, nat is okayish.
I could check on her tonight and attack her while activated my townie not killing ability, if she is town/good as she claims she shouldnt die from me.

if mafia can't superkill, then mafia didn't kill anyone in n2, too
even though we already have 2 mafia roles confirmed by fallen's ability
this doesn't make any sense @Fujishiro
Thats what im saying,
maf killed n1 or n2, no way they didnt kill both nights,
The superkill to me is an sk, it has to be. Ive never heard of mafia having superkills

Did anyone?

Firepaw initially respects Tigerclaw, but quickly realizes that he cannot trust him. It is revealed to Firepaw and Graypaw by Ravenpaw that Tigerclaw murdered Redtail, the ThunderClan deputy, in battle. To keep his terrible secret, Tigerclaw threatens to "quiet" Ravenpaw so that the truth will never be revealed. Firepaw and Graypaw bring Ravenpaw to Barley, a loner, so that he will be safe from Tigerclaw. Tigerclaw appears to mourn for Ravenpaw after he thinks he is dead, but is secretly relieved that the apprentice is gone. Around this time, he becomes mates with Goldenflower who gives birth to Bramblekit and Tawnykit.Tigerclaw becomes Bluestar's deputy after Lionheart dies in battle. However, this position of power isn't enough to satisfy him, and he schemes to murder Bluestar so that he can become leader

One of marimos goals was to find uncover the traitor who killed redtail, nat. So to me, nat is okayish.
I could check on her tonight and attack her while activated my townie not killing ability, if she is town/good as she claims she shouldnt die from me.
Listen to me. I'm an indie with normal kills. I'm not town, but I am not mafia either.

I'm not a serial killer - my goal is to kill AL and mafia.

Thats what im saying,
The superkill to me is an sk, it has to be. Ive never heard of mafia having superkills

Did anyone?
mafia could have 2-shot superkills and thought krogo and kiwi were the serial killer

I DIDN'T BETRAY ANYONE, AND I'M CERTAINLY NOT ON YOUR SCUMMY SIDE.
Post automatically merged:

I'm a lonely cat in a cave, and I helped the hunt actually :catcry:

AND I AM NOT SHADOW.
In your wiki, your cat went through a lot of clan allegiances but you start as thunder clan @TheAncientCenturion, drag told us it was only the first arc. So nat isnt shadow imo.

I'm not going to lie. I have a problem with this.
For the 2nd time in this game....
What do you mean? Did you use any abilities yesterday or day before?

Thats what im saying,

Did anyone?
I have, but that's usually a one-shot or has a cooldown. Never have I witnessed Mafia having multiple Superkills. Usually, Mafia has Janitor kills or regular kills.

There's probably no such thing as a serial killer here. Mafia must be the ones who killed krogo/kiwi/Light.

I mean, what else could they have been doing the whole time.

There's probably no such thing as a serial killer here. Mafia must be the ones who killed krogo/kiwi/Light.

I mean, what else could they have been doing the whole time.
Did drag even say there was regular mafia in this? Or is it just clan vs clan if its clan vs clan then shadow clan may have someone who can super kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.