[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who the fuck is Shadowclan? Do we really need to lynch the mafia team for me to do anything ffs?
can you do a list of good/sus again?

We'll go from there.
Im gonna guard someone tonight/ still on nw as flower asked but we'll see. I might just attack nat but idk if she is considered townie.
Post automatically merged:

tac needs to lynch a shadowclan member
fallen could only kill shadowclan members
shadownclan is clearly the mafia here
Then shadow clan may have as @Flower said OS abilities on cd or something.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

We'll go from there.
Im gonna guard someone tonight/ still on nw as flower asked but we'll see. I might just attack nat but idk if she is considered townie.

Then shadow clan may have as @Flower said OS abilities on cd or something.
Townie:
  • Queen
  • Rayan
  • Flowa
  • Cobra
  • Fujishiro
Scum
  • Natcat
  • NeutralWatcher
  • Sera
  • Jew D Boy
  • Seth
So, out of them, maybe Jew D Boy isn't scum if Nat is our Indie and the other 3 are our Maf.

Also guys, please stop listening to Nat. She is obviously trying to not get lynched. She strongly looks like a kill all.
Lol. They really should kill you and TAC once I don't flip serial killer. I'm literally trying to help town the whole game. Spoon fed you info literally all day.

We'll go from there.
I'm not town, but I can help.

Oh and what was that talk about that "other" Mafia clan, then :kaidowhat:?
I genuinely lost it for a second when I thought TAC is stabbing me in the back :milaugh:

(also, I didn't read my role too carefully, there's a lot of names in it, don't tell Drago - he will kill me)

Townie:
  • Queen
  • Rayan
  • Flowa
  • Cobra
  • Fujishiro
Scum
  • Natcat
  • NeutralWatcher
  • Sera
  • Jew D Boy
  • Seth
So, out of them, maybe Jew D Boy isn't scum if Nat is our Indie and the other 3 are our Maf.
okay seth is new so we could give him the benefit of the doubt for not doing much

@SethTrollins just tell us what you did yesterday and day before friend, we'll go from there.

@Jew D. Boy just acts the same to me, cant read him.

@Seraphoenix seemed to jump quite fast on the nat hate train. Even declaring himself winner when we started sussing her.

Nat, i can believe her claim because i myself didnt kill Al when i attacked him and she claimed to go on him, why would she do that if it would just screw her up as queen and i quickly pointed out inadequacies in the number/type of kills.

Lets start with Jew/sera.

All jew has been doing is complaining about how this is all so confusing( acting the same way he does but amped up) and just not providing much.

Sera, he seems too quiet for me and also not providing much either.

Lets start with those two, i already tagged seth.

Anyway, going to bed now. We should lynch Nat this DP. Her lynch will give us the most information and she is scum anyway. Also, how messed up would it be for the Survivor if what she said was true? Her claim doesn't add up, that would doom the Survivor from the get go and I doubt Drago would do that.

Anyway, going to bed now. We should lynch Nat this DP. Her lynch will give us the most information and she is scum anyway. Also, how messed up would it be for the Survivor if what she said was true? Her claim doesn't add up, that would doom the Survivor from the get go and I doubt Drago would do that.
Dw we're still just debating this for now.

Time for tinfoil Saint Sera :endthis:
Vote lynch Natalija

Still sussing Flower despite:
"The infection keeps spreading"
Al claimed survivor and Nat still killed him. He could have been useful for votes. Someone could probably have first investigated him, to confirm he wasn't a threat.

Gut tells me she is a hostile indie. I also don't know why TAC is doing his best to defend her.
I sussed Nat as a hostile indie 20 pages ago Fujishiro. I didn’t jump anywhere. I sussed her long before any of you. The post above was posted hours ago.

okay seth is new so we could give him the benefit of the doubt for not doing much

@SethTrollins just tell us what you did yesterday and day before friend, we'll go from there.

@Seraphoenix seemed to jump quite fast on the nat hate train. Even declaring himself winner when we started sussing her.

Nat, i can believe her claim because i myself didnt kill Al when i attacked him and she claimed to go on him, why would she do that if it would just screw her up as queen and i quickly pointed out inadequacies in the number/type of kills.

All jew has been doing is complaining about how this is all so confusing( acting the same way he does but amped up) and just not providing much.

Hahaha cute how when you were indie we left you alive all game, and now you hate indies? Only scum would fear me rn. :catpole:

if nat is not a huge problem for town then why do we have a role dedicated to exposing tigerstar?

Hahaha cute how when you were indie we left you alive all game, and now you hate indies? Only scum would fear me rn. :catpole:
when she was indie she couldn't kill people
lol

Only scum would leave you alive rn. Nobody would make a game so unfair for a Survivor role. And why were you trying to lynch me when you needed Al gone? Why were you killing Marimo when Beta was outed and you needed him gone? Seriously, next time pull a more believable fake claim.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

What else am I supposed to provide? Everyone has had dogshit reads, most of us have unvoted multiple times today, and a lot of players are just repeating the same points. I gave the few reads I have earlier, not much else to add so I’m not fluffing.

if nat is not a huge problem for town then why do we have a role dedicated to exposing tigerstar?

when she was indie she couldn't kill people
lol
[Active - Reaching into Ppl's business] You generally bug into people's business, but for a good cause. Investigate people during the night to see if they are who you are looking for. You need to first find Ravenpaw, then find Mistyfoot, and then Bluestar.

Finding Ravenpaw and Mistyfoot will help you piece together who the killer of Redtail is, after finding out you will need to tell Bluestar to finally expose the treacherous traitor. You must target them in order. Once you target Bluestar, the traitor will be revealed to you. If two of those characters die, you will be unable to find the traitor.
Its his personal quest, it goes in line with the first post of drag saying that they need to find the real traitor and dispense justice but its not the win requirement.

His wincon was still eliminate all threat(s) to town.

Im torn on what to do rn.

My name is Tigerclaw. And I dunno, I suppose to give me a target to kill, otherwise I'd be doing nothing all game. That's why I lose if I don't kill AL fast.

And why were you trying to lynch me when you needed Al gone? Why were you killing Marimo when Beta was outed and you needed him gone? Seriously, next time pull a more believable fake claim.
Because I needed to kill AL, not lynch him. I, with my own paws. And I think you're scum.

Lol I already answered that, I have mistaken Marimo for AL. AND I DIDN'T THINK YOU'D LYNCH YOUR LEADER.

My claim is 100% true now.

What else am I supposed to provide? Everyone has had dogshit reads, most of us have unvoted multiple times today, and a lot of players are just repeating the same points. I gave the few reads I have earlier, not much else to add so I’m not fluffing.
Thats because we were focused on nat and me ccing her. Now the info she provided goes along with what i checked on the wiki. So im not sure she is scum per se. Rest have solid alibi/claims/actions
You're the only one with sera who havent done much.

What did you do n1/n2 and d1/d2

Can you provide us with hints on your abilities?

I'm down for hammering the lynch and ending the DP earlier this time. I think we got the scums figured out. We just need to do our respective jobs now.
Alright, who do you wanna go for?

@Flower wouldnt ending the day phase earlier be harmful to you as you would most likely get killed as per your claim?

Why try to rush it?

My name is Tigerclaw. And I dunno, I suppose to give me a target to kill, otherwise I'd be doing nothing all game. That's why I lose if I don't kill AL fast.

Because I needed to kill AL, not lynch him. I, with my own paws. And I think you're scum.

Lol I already answered that, I have mistaken Marimo for AL. AND I DIDN'T THINK YOU'D LYNCH YOUR LEADER.

My claim is 100% true now.
*Calls me scum*
*Now calls Beta my leader*

Another slip...I bet you're just Mafia and not even an SK.

Status
Not open for further replies.