[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but she calls me scum and then Beta, the Town leader, my leader, so deep in her mind she knows I'm Town and thus that was a slip. Because Town leader wouldn't be my leader if I was scum.
Yeah, because "you" isn't used for both singular and plural. A clarification just for you (singular): you (singular) are scum or blind, you (town, plural) lynched your leader.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lynch her. We are 100% sure she is not Town and if I'm gonna get sacrificed for this, I want a 100% clear scum/non-Town lynch.
So Mafia will kill 1 person tonight.
I can't post on Even days.
You die tomorrow.

Well, that's pretty fucking awful. You sure we shouldn't try to aim for Mafia, otherwise they get vote majority.

So Mafia will kill 1 person tonight.
I can't post on Even days.
You die tomorrow.

Well, that's pretty fucking awful. You sure we shouldn't try to aim for Mafia, otherwise they get vote majority.
She's scum and we're not sure who of our suspects is scum and who not. A possible mislynch is even worse. Lynching her is the safest bet.

Jew came in said nothing and left, he basically said that he allready posted his read in this sea of posts, and sera came in and said that he suspected nat before us but thats all he did, i asked him for his abilities or what he did n1/n2 and he said nothing

the same thing with jew, they did not answer.

@NeutralWatcher provided helpfull info on his abilities, he is a bodyguard of sorts as far as i can tell. Idk if he can guard himself
@Natalija has been helpfull and open about her abilities and what she needs to do.

I saw we try with those two above as they are unresponsive despite me asking for roles/ abilities.

Ill guard watch someone else tonight if nw can guard himself
Post automatically merged:

She's scum and we're not sure who of our suspects is scum and who not. A possible mislynch is even worse. Lynching her is the safest bet.
If nw can guard himself and i watch you, you shouldnt die unless youve been poisoned or multiple people attack you.

@Flower why are you dying? can't you heal yourself?
I will be dead by next DP if you aren't getting lynched this DP. I hope NW is a protect and can protect me, but I'm not sure if he is and if the kill can be stopped. So if he is a protect and if I can be protected we can use this to confirm him as well. If not, I'm doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.