[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's no need to talk about the mod kill any further
No one is talking about it now, twas last page.
Post automatically merged:

Sera for his relative inaction, and TAC for constantly flip-flopping/having no basis for sussing me.
Right, im leaning sera too.

Sera is giving me Get Good vibes. He usually panicks more if he is scum and about to get lynched. If it ain't Nat, we should go for TAC or Seth.
TaC claimed river clan, i trust the claim a bit. Seth is getting replaced so maybe we wait?
I still think sera is being weird rn.

He never does. He reminds me of his Get Good play on NF. When he doesn't give a f*** like that, he's usually Town.
well, last game sera was town and he was insisting on getting tac lynched for 2 days, with no evidences, then just bought a gun and shot him, so i don't think not giving a fuck is his town meta

No one is talking about it now, twas last page.

Right, im leaning sera too.

TaC claimed river clan, i trust the claim a bit. Seth is getting replaced so maybe we wait?
I still think sera is being weird rn.
I don't like how quick the votes were gathered on Sera. Scums don't get votes so quickly, only Indies and Townies do.

I don't like how quick the votes were gathered on Sera. Scums don't get votes so quickly, only Indies and Townies do.
I mean, 2-3 pages of asking sera for anything and the only thing he said was how he was the first to suspect nat. He dodged questions about his role /abilities nor what he did. so idk.

@Zara Can you tell us what seths abilities were and what he did n1/n2 d1/d2?

N

NeutralWatcher

Can someone summarize what's going on? There's 98 pages to read.

T__T
Sniff to make this quick there are 3 town killing roles here and if you think 3 town killing roles are nonsense, 1 of player from 3 who claimed town killing role is sus.

Those who claimed it are Natalija, Queen, Fujishiro

I mean, 2-3 pages of asking sera for anything and the only thing he said was how he was the first to suspect nat. He dodged questions about his role /abilities nor what he did. so idk.

@Zara Can you tell us what seths abilities were and what he did n1/n2 d1/d2?
Okay, new plan. We lynch Seth today, if Seth flips Town Queen goes for Sera. We leave Nat for tomorrow because if she is SK, scums will have to vote her, too, so she is gonna get lynched next DP. NW goes on me, you go on NW, I will save Rayan. That good?

Why should I reveal my abilities? Won't that be helping the scum faction? Is Seth under investigation or something?
kind of, we have naarrowed down most townies or atleast somewhat confirmed townies, we have found out that nat is the indie killer of this game but we cannot find mafia yet, we have suspicions. Any help would be appreciated.

Sniff to make this quick there are 3 town killing roles here and if you think 3 town killing roles are nonsense, 1 of player from 3 who claimed town killing role is sus.

Those who claimed it are Natalija, Queen, Fujishiro
nat is indie killer not town killing.

N

NeutralWatcher

Okay, new plan. We lynch Seth today, if Seth flips Town Queen goes for Sera. We leave Nat for tomorrow because if she is SK, scums will have to vote her, too, so she is gonna get lynched next DP. NW goes on me, you go on NW, I will save Rayan. That good?
It's not fair to vote new user. Seth hasn't done something that makes him sus.
Let's vote Natalija. Her slip is too big to be ignored

Deal but we can still do the reverse sera/seth can be done too.

Okay, new plan. We lynch Seth today,
Lol, that's not gonna happen.

kind of, we have naarrowed down most townies or atleast somewhat confirmed townies, we have found out that nat is the indie killer of this game but we cannot find mafia yet, we have suspicions. Any help would be appreciated.

nat isnt indie killer not town killing.
Seth hasn't used any of my abilities. All I see in the PM is him panicking to Drago and asking him to sub out.

Status
Not open for further replies.