[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked the wiki
runningnose is a shadowclan doctor cat who has a cold and can't heal himself
and nw had the sniff passive since d1
That sniff would be an insta give away if he was scum. And as the medic cat he should have had the infection ability, but he didn't. He must have been Town. That's the only logical conclusion.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
That sniff would be an insta give away if he was scum. And as the medic cat he should have had the infection ability, but he didn't. He must have been Town. That's the only logical conclusion.
So many things need to happen for you to be town.

NW needs to somehow be town, so maf has an unused post Mortem frame like ability.

NW also needs to defend you for you to Be Alive—which we don’t know if that would work under normal circumstances.

Fuji who has good cause to be town needs to flip scum.

nobody here knows anything about the warrior cats
if mafia made a fake WU for nw how did they find the PERFECT character for nw's fake write up?

"I couldn't hope for a more patient and loyal medicine cat to have beside me." —Yellowfang's thoughts Yellowfang's Secret, page 465
"I can't see why they appointed him when he can't even cure his own cold!" —Graypaw about Runningnose Into the Wild, page 144"

nobody here knows anything about the warrior cats
if mafia made a fake WU for nw how did they find the PERFECT character for nw's fake write up?

"I couldn't hope for a more patient and loyal medicine cat to have beside me." —Yellowfang's thoughts Yellowfang's Secret, page 465
"I can't see why they appointed him when he can't even cure his own cold!" —Graypaw about Runningnose Into the Wild, page 144"
Fujishiro knows flavour or the fake WU was provided for them by the host.

There were two failed kills. That confirms I was protected and I saved Rayan. So where was the Mafia kill? If NW wasn't Town, how am I here? And where is the real protect?

You’ll quote me but not @Zara who called your lying ass out?
Someone teach this mutt how to read pls:cheers: I did quote him which lead to this
Yeah this didn't age well. I'm take the L humbly.
btw unvote me pls.
Post automatically merged:

TAC is so tunnel visioned that he isn't even reading the thread. Just trying to chase any flimsy thing to back up his phantasms

So from what we gathered:

Two failed kills, I was saved and I saved Rayan. There was a protect. Nobody here claimed they used a protect on me, so it was NW and that WU was fake.

@Queen @Zara @Jew D. Boy and @Cobra. are confirmed Townies.

Fujishiro, TAC and Sera are the scums.

So here's the plan:

We lynch Fuji this DP.

Sera or TAC get blocked by Jew.

I will cure Queen.

Queen kills TAC or Sera.

So from what we gathered:

Two failed kills, I was saved and I saved Rayan. There was a protect. Nobody here claimed they used a protect on me, so it was NW and that WU was fake.

@Queen @Zara @Jew D. Boy and @Cobra. are confirmed Townies.

Fujishiro, TAC and Sera are the scums.

So here's the plan:

We lynch Fuji this DP.

Sera or TAC get blocked by Jew.

I will cure Queen.

Queen kills TAC or Sera.
I can roleblock people as well. So if you prefer me using that ability instead of the cat revealing ability tonight (I can only use one of them), then let me know.

I can roleblock people as well. So if you prefer me using that ability instead of the cat revealing ability tonight (I can only use one of them), then let me know.
Okay. You block Sera and Jew blocks TAC.

I think we can vote up Fuji now. We got the plan.
Post automatically merged:

Don't wanna listen to TAC's BS for another ten hours or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.