[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 3 new abilities when shadowclan died.

I can choose a target each night and protect them.

Passive—The first harmful action on me doesn’t work and I learn the name of the clan that attacked me

I can stop myself from being rbed twice only.

I also have 2 lives.

——
My old passive made it so I couldn’t post on even phases and I was immune to anything during night phases on even phases.
And you have the nerve to talk about convenient abilities.
I’m putting this thread on ignore. Unless you guys decide to vote Flower, I’m not wavering.
Throw your toys around some more.

I got 3 new abilities when shadowclan died.

I can choose a target each night and protect them.

Passive—The first harmful action on me doesn’t work and I learn the name of the clan that attacked me

I can stop myself from being rbed twice only.

I also have 2 lives.

——
My old passive made it so I couldn’t post on even phases and I was immune to anything during night phases on even phases.
Your role sounds a lot more powerful than mine. You can protect people, have multiple lives and can learn the identity of whoever attacks you? Sounds way better than my abilities, therefore I'm finding it hard to believe that we're part of the same faction mechanically speaking. You got countless cool abilities and all I can do is find out what cat someone is or roleblock them? Nah I doubt it.

The multiple lives part is also concerning, means you can't be killed by the town vig so I think it's in my best interest to lynch you today.

Vote TheAncientCenturion

Your role sounds a lot more powerful than mine. You can protect people, have multiple lives and can learn the identity of whoever attacks you? Sounds way better than my abilities, therefore I'm finding it hard to believe that we're part of the same faction mechanically speaking. You got countless cool abilities and all I can do is find out what cat someone is or roleblock them? Nah I doubt it.

The multiple lives part is also concerning, means you can't be killed by the town vig so I think it's in my best interest to lynch you today.

Vote TheAncientCenturion
Go for Fuji. TAC is clearly protecting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.