General & Others Was WCI one of the best arcs of One Piece?

Was WCI one of the best arcs of One Piece?

• Total voters
Oh? So the majority here does not matter then?
Or the majority about the other topic we've been discussing in that other thread? Lmao
Oh no, I never said you some of you don't matter, but if you compare this site to majority of others who enjoy it from Youtube, Twitter, Reddit, Amino, etc.. Those who dislike like it are outnumber by those who love it. Just saying truth is all at the end of the day.

Oh no, I never said you some of you don't matter, but if you compare this site to majority of others who enjoy it from Youtube, Twitter, Reddit, Amino, etc.. Those who dislike like it are outnumber by those who love it. Just saying truth is all at the end of the day.
So.. Majority win, is it? Hm.. So what about that other thread we've been in eh? Because I'm quite sure you're quite outnumbered on that topic on every site you'd care to check. So according to your own logic you're just plain wrong then.

@True God Moe cmon say something about the worst arc in one piece history:myman:
One of the best arc actually :cheers:, but don't worry I get to it within the week. Doing work atm.
Post automatically merged:

So.. Majority win, is it? Hm.. So what about that other thread we've been in eh? Because I'm quite sure you're quite outnumbered on that topic on every site you'd care to check. So according to your own logic you're just plain wrong then.
You mean arguing with same group of people and others who been talking against you in topics than are more in numbers than you think? Dude, please you guys aren't majority in this website as you think nor are you of the WHOLE community. I show you just Youtube videos and comment section there said they enjoy the arc. If I were to show more on many websites, you and others would be outnumber. Just accept it's to each their own and this website doesn't matter to whole community in general. Did I said you can't dislike it, no. You can. Though don't put out lies saying everyone hates it when that is false statement.

only best part about wci was luffy vs katakuri brook greatness
jinbei pedro
rest trash arc
Luffy vs Kata is overrated. Brook was indeed great.
Jinbe and Pedro were great, too bad Jinbe was left behind and Pedro sacrificed himself.
Rest = so so arc, before Tea Party it was better, after it was disaster. I also like the moment when Pedro was the only one suspicious of Pudding's true nature and can't believe her, yet Nami protected Pudding. Turned out Pedro was right all along.

p.s.
On more thought, WCI pre Tea Party, and the characters involved (Charlottes, Pedro, Jinbe, Vinsmokes) are better than the so boring Dressrosa colosseum fighters (only Cavendish was alright, even Barto was meh) and idiot Tontatta races. One of the least interesting races along with long arm / legs.

I wouldn't call it the best but it's probably the most significant arc since it's the arc that has made the yonko saga this huge. Without the WCI detour, Wano arc wouldn't be this hype. We won't be having the rox reunion and possibly of the biggest war in the history of one piece.