Powers & Abilities Ways for Killer to get stronger

Not the 1cm stuff lmfao. Seeing how you fucking power scale using height, I'm done. Fuck blocking hakai and scarring Kaido. Zoro>=Sanji because of 1 cm.
You know it's a fictional story right?

Height is something the author chose to give his character and he didn't even have to do give those specific numbers in the first place

It's not real life, that's why it would be to consider the 1cm thing a coincidence specially given oda's childishness

HAKI:
No point in training Adv. CoA since his Sonic ability is already better than that
Mastering Adv. CoO would be fitting seen how good he already is with reactions/reflexes, he has a good shot at getting it
Being a R5, I don't exclude the possibility of him revealing CoC at some point

SMILE:
I still have the inner hope that he may awaken a form out of the failed SMILE, either Kamaitachi or Fenrir

STREETSMARTS:
Don't forget that brain is one of Killer's sharpest weapons, Oda went out of his way to show it
I expect this to be a constant in Killer's fights

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
HAKI:
No point in training Adv. CoA since his Sonic ability is already better than that
Mastering Adv. CoO would be fitting seen how good he already is with reactions/reflexes, he has a good shot at getting it
Being a R5, I don't exclude the possibility of him revealing CoC at some point

SMILE:
I still have the inner hope that he may awaken a form out of the failed SMILE, either Kamaitachi or Fenrir

STREETSMARTS:
Don't forget that brain is one of Killer's sharpest weapons, Oda went out of his way to show it
I expect this to be a constant in Killer's fights
Willer just needs to do his thing and be a sneaky opponent.

I wish he didn't ditch his sickle, he almost killed the Grandmaster with it :zosleepy: