General & Others WCI or Wano?

Which arc is better?

• Total voters
It was Oda's masterplan all along:

Let's make Wano such a shitshow that every fan forgets about the lackluster ending of WCI and starts appreciating the arc in hindsight! :beanmean:

If he continues this trend, he'll only have to write a God awful sequel (or prequel) after OP ended and everything will be fine ...
Yeah it was pretty lackluster. Sometimes simple is better though. I think the fishmen staying back made up for it though.

It would of been cool if Pedro died in an explosion at the end instead of the middle of the arc.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It was Oda's masterplan all along:

Let's make Wano such a shitshow that every fan forgets about the lackluster ending of WCI and starts appreciating the arc in hindsight! :beanmean:

If he continues this trend, he'll only have to write a God awful sequel (or prequel) after OP ended and everything will be fine ...
I like WCI anyway.
So....
:kayneshrug:

I like WCI anyway.
So....
:kayneshrug:
Maybe because the difference between bms crew and kaidos is insane.
BMs crew looks like a straw hat tier crew(one of the best looking enemy crew in story so far), a lot of good looking people with diverse abilities and cool moments, Kaidos crew is full of brutes with the same fighting style, sword fights or punches(jack and king had the same fighting-brawling style, alongside 99% of kaidos crew)
Queen was diverse, but the fight overall was not that good, it was more plot orientated for Sanji.
When Perospero had his moments in Onigashima he overshadowed all the beast pirates, the shower candy with crazy aoe looked dope, you could feel the intensity, and this was just 1 of bms kids, the only one who accompanied her in that fight.
No wonder the people prefers a compact but nice looking story/ wci, then similarity with simple^bad looking elements for hundred of chapters like in wano.

Wano had higher (and more) highs, but it didn't even come close to living up to the hype around it.So many unresolved plot lines, anticlimactic finish, lack of tension etc.
WCI on the other hand was only enjoyable because of Katakuri vs Luffy and what came after that.Overall Wano is slightly better imo.

Mmm nah, it is just you that is wrong. There doent have to be a link or a reason for everything.

Fish island is irrelevant to, Enies Lobby, Thriller Bark... everything is if we want a damn link for each island.

I only choose wano because the whole crew is together. Wano overall is worse but the biggest reason I didn't like dressrosa and wci is that they split the sh's. That's just a terrible decision that I hope oda doesn't make again. Wano just drags, is inconsistent, the fights weren't that great but we're pretty solid, and it's just to long. Like I'm sure most have forgotten wano was being done in acts. Oda is just milking wano for everything it's worth. If it was action packed and every chapter revealed something then ok but we get chapters with basically side characters, draged out fights, chapters dominated by a void of nothing. Hell raizo vs fuku was one of the last fight. Razio vs fuku