Character Discussion We are at Chapter 1086 in One Piece and "NOTHING HAPPENED" after 2 Decades still didnt managed to get surpassed as a Moment. By far too good...

Lmao im tired of hearing about this overrated ass moment. It was cool fs but it's not really impactful to anyone but zoro fans.

I'm a zoro fan and really enjoy the moment but I can name several moments that were far more impactful to me
Let me guess ? Sanji kicking his own captain because he has insecurities ? Or crying for a girl that he met two days ago ? Deep right!

"I'm a zoro fan but .." lmao you hate zoro af, gtfo

Let me guess ? Sanji kicking his own captain because he has insecurities ? Or crying for a girl that he met two days ago ? Deep right!

"I'm a zoro fan but .." lmao you hate zoro af, gtfo
If we're talking about sanji specifically I'd choose breaking the rs or probably just his introduction with zeff.

Whyre you being a crybaby bitch? There are many meaningful and impactful moments in one piece. 🤡

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Robin's "I wanna live" ain't an iconic moment in the same sense as WB's death or Zoro's 'Nothing Happened'. It's just an emotional moment like Nami's cry for help from Arlong Park. The actual iconic moment from EL was the shooting of WG's flag. With that being said, the whole of pre-skip is filled with iconic moments. Among them, WB's death and Zoro's Nothing Happened are the best.

C

CensoredbyWG

Whitebeard death, kaido introduction, luffy crying saying that he cant be the pirate king without sanji, luffy putting his hat on nami's head, luffy blood transfusion with jinbe, dressrosa gladiators coming together, kizaru introduction among a few others.

Only inside the deranged mind of zoro tards "nothing happened" holds that much importance.