Character Discussion We are at Chapter 1086 in One Piece and "NOTHING HAPPENED" after 2 Decades still didnt managed to get surpassed as a Moment. By far too good...

It will not be surpassed, quite possibly the best moment in any manga
Agreed
Post automatically merged:

Whitebeard death, kaido introduction, luffy crying saying that he cant be the pirate king without sanji, luffy putting his hat on nami's head, luffy blood transfusion with jinbe, dressrosa gladiators coming together, kizaru introduction among a few others.

Only inside the deranged mind of zoro tards "nothing happened" holds that much importance.
Give it up you sound stupid. The Fact that Nothing Happened to this Day is more talked about than the Moments you mentioned is enough of a Proof keep crying :risitavirus:.

Wb death as i replied above is the only Moment i can agree on the rest dont even try you sound pathetic and jealous
Post automatically merged:

Let me guess ? Sanji kicking his own captain because he has insecurities ? Or crying for a girl that he met two days ago ? Deep right!

"I'm a zoro fan but .." lmao you hate zoro af, gtfo

Fr lmao they pretend to be Zoro fans just so they can hate him so stupid and obvious

Last edited:
I definitely think that nothing happened is easily Top 3 for OP and possibly Shounen history, but in sheer badassery and if we're talking all times Manga the Mountain tribes and especially your man's is unbeaten. These moments never fail to give me the chills.
:finally:

TALK... Bajio is always acceptable in terms of Baddassery as Top 1. People are missing damn out by not reading the best Manga called Kingdom