We Have Severely Underestimated Kanki

I expected you to respond on here.

But as you made very clear, you have no evidence from the manga itself, be it in artwork or dialogue, and have based your position entirely on conjecture.

You won't admit you can't support the Zenou clan exists in the hundreds, but you don't have to.

For the record, I did actually catch the post you deleted. It was a lot more emotive and indignant about my ego or whatever the fuck. Act as scandalised by my mean words as you like, it's obvious you're doing the most to avoid engaging on the topics.

I knew this was going to be conclusion when you started deleting parts of your own posts and picking and choosing what arguments you responded to:

As stated, you've run from every argument you entertained. You can't support you arguments, much less debunk mine, so this is what you resort to. Pathetic.
Hello, just wondering, were you also on OroJackson before? Are you Sundown?

I expected you to respond here.

But as you made very clear, you have no evidence from the manga itself, be it in artwork or dialogue, and have based your position entirely on conjecture.

You won't admit you can't support the Zenou clan exists in the hundreds, never mind:

But you don't have to.

The problem you have is that the "evidence" you provided, was not evidence lol. There is literally zero on panel, direct clarification on numbers. So we have to use a bit of common sense.

Anyway, we have finally gotten to the point in the story when the new gen Qin Six finally spread their wings against the new gen Zhao Three and the results are sure looking as spicy as the tales of when the old Qin Six fought against the old Zhao Three. I'm lovin it. :finally:
since they got 6gg title kanmi is the only and first one to show us what's really is 6gg lvl as you said.
:steef: goatwanki.

i really wish kanki stay with us more let him fight chu next or wei etc cuz he fked up Zhao lol. :milaugh:

@Rumble what makes you so against kanki?
I am not anti Kan Ki. As far as characters go, he is one of my favourites.

I am anti dickriding, regardless of who it is for.

This thread is, evidently, an echo chamber dedicated to people expressing how much they agree with each other.

I put it to you all the same, Kan Ki is not underestimated. He is overestimated, overrated and praised entirely too much for the feats attributed to him - at the expense of others.

Last edited:
I am not anti Kan Ki. As far as characters go, he is one of my favourites.

I am anti dickriding, regardless of who it is for.

This thread is, evidently, an echo chamber dedicated to people expressing how much they agree with each other.

I put it to you all the same, Kan Ki is not underestimated. He is overestimated, overrated and praised entirely too much for the feats attributed to him - at the expense of others.
you are then the biggest shin dickrider pretending to be sane fan
:zosleepy:

you are then the biggest shin dickrider pretending to be sane fan
:zosleepy:
What are you on about? Bring receipts.

Backing up claims seems like a foreign concept to Kan Ki stans in particular.

That’s why this thread is just paragraphs of people expressing the same sentiment.

A closer examination of the material contradicts the very premise of this thread.

@Shanks If one were to read Kanki's resume until now (and it's likely not over), some amazing achievements, victories and feats would be written under his name. He's seriously bad, bad news lol.
He's only single piece of his kind in the whole series while none can match or take his place. Lol

Considering his warfare after so many chapters, who do you think are capable enough to eliminate him in his own game or counter his tactics !?

I can only think of Renpa Duke and Ouki. You ?

As a commander, I'd give it to Kanki over Yotanwa (though Yotanwa is extremely powerful lol).

If Yotanwa gets her mountain army of madlads though, it's freaking overpowered.
Both YTW and Kanki uses unorthodox methods in there warfare while both are quite risk taking persons.

I believe YTW could give Kanki an extreme diff. match only because of her possessing decent strength. Also she might be caring for her army/tribe but ain't that much emotional to lose control over Kanki's schemes and barbaric actions. Lol

While the generals mentioned in other posts before who can be troublesome for Kanki to deal with (because of there instinctual capabilities and martial prowess) , i can think of only Ousen as full strategic general (without martial strength) who can also be difficult to deal because he's a cold blooded person who won't be falling for Kanki's schemes.

Kanki's forte is battle in mountain or jungle but same goes for YTW while we saw Ousen toying with "mountain great Ordo" in his own turf. So it would be difficult for Kanki to take advantage against these two.