We Have Severely Underestimated Kanki

when or how was he outplayed when he was many steps ahead of riboku and even factored in his plans failing it was all a gamble and seizing an opportunity that no one else has had did he fail at the end yes but he heavily destroyed and played with riboku the entire time, he was only out numbered which is how he lost. from the start it was already a suicide mission and riboku hard committed to it. he was also not destroyed which is why he made himself a target to allow all the others to escape making himself the center of attention.
I genuinely don't mean to sound rude when I say this, but, like, have you purposely ignored the step by step process in this war?

I don't think him the Best of Q6 but we should give the guy some praise so far he has been the only one who has pinned and cornered RBK to a dangerous situation Even making RBK to lose some of his confidence and the creep Even managed to devise a escape plan for Shin and the others still the best from him to me was the begining of Ogiko message to Shin "You trash bastard" LMAO

Kan Ki is and always has been the weakest of this generation of 6GG.

His army is the weakest of the lot, his officers are the weakest of the lot, and Kan Ki himself is the most limited of the lot.

He is a compelling figure, but his popularity has massively inflated his perception.

I wouldn't really say he's the weakest in an individual war. He can certainly pull of incredible feats that no one else is capable of. I also think his army is strong, it's just built a little differently. Raido might be the #1 commander in rank, but we know it's Zenou who does the primary damage if used correctly. Likewise the Saki clan aren't the 'strongest', but they can have an impact on an enemy far beyond their fighting level would suggest.

My 'issue' with Kanki is i don't see how he is sustainable, long term. In a one-off, battledome situation he's absolutely incredible, however. It's not just his 'level', it's the methods he uses, which are a different ball game to what other Generals play, and he can capitalise on that. Of course, you could argue that this isn't an example of 'level'.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Uh, Kan Ki's reasoning for attacking Ri Boku with low numbers isn't the subject, my guy. It's literally you who is missing the point. Since you seem to have trouble scrolling, this is the post you responded to:

I understand his rationale for going after Ri Boku perfectly fine. His plan was to exploit the shock and chaos the death of Ri Boku would cause to escape the Zhao's encirclement. That's obvious, because it was literally stated as the goal of their mission before they departed from Gian. It's also irrelevant to my point that Kan Ki got BTFO'd - which, of course, he undeniably did.

So let's try to stay on topic.

As always, I welcome and challenge you to bring receipts to support your accusations.

lol, bearing in mind Ou Sen is already up 1-0 against Ri Boku (2-0 if you count overall campaign and Shukai separely), and in his own backyard no less, I look forward to whatever pretzel logic you put forth on this topic. I'm sure it'll be an entertaining read.

I suppose that's a fascinating way to interpret the story.

In the real world, it's obvious to anyone with functions eyes and brain Ri Boku utterly outplayed and crushed Kan Ki. It's obvious, I don't see how you don't see it. For instance, how do you spin Kan Ki losing 130 out of 140K troops in a single day? The 55K Kan Ki Army got wiped out and rendered to just a couple hundred. Then Kan Ki spent most of his time on the run, only to end up dying in a Hail Mary ambush.

That impresses you? If you say so.
yawn. KanKi seems to be doing just fine….

must've missed spoilers.........

you focus only on failures and not his success.
The spoilers change absolutely nothing.

It barely registers after the asswhooping Kan Ki and Qin took this arc. They’re looking at 170K confirmed dead troops. It’s a fat L delivered by Ri Boku thanks to Kan Ki.

what exactly am I hating on ?
lol, he’s referring to me.

lol nothing new from kanki hater
:suresure:
I hate Kan Ki, supposedly, but I’m also the guy who thinks Kan Ki’s stats are too low (should be STR 94 LDR 97 INT 97) and he is (or should be) a natural Hybrid like Ren Pa with savant genius for warfare, including tactics and strategy.

As alway, bring the receipts or stop crying because your arguments suck and the evidence is overwhelmingly stacked against you.

Last edited:
must've missed spoilers.........

you focus only on failures and not his success.
huh?

The spoilers actually point to the exact opposite lol. Even read the statements by Kanki himself. I absolutely prefer the character of Kanki but there is some really weird interpretations here that go dead against what we've seen. Look beyond how 'cool' Kanki is. Focus on the results, the current situation, the probable conclusion and how we got there.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Curious as to what your guys’ final opinions are on where Kanki stands in comparison to the rest of Qin’s 6GG and Qin6 level commanders. As great as his run throughout Zhao was, this man still technically did hold the “fifth” seat, lower than the other 4 6GG of Qin right now. Does that mean Kanki is the weakest of the current Qin 6? And how do you all think he stacks up to the old Qin 6?

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @MarineHQ @FutureWarrior123 etc etc etc

Curious as to what your guys’ final opinions are on where Kanki stands in comparison to the rest of Qin’s 6GG and Qin6 level commanders. As great as his run throughout Zhao was, this man still technically did hold the “fifth” seat, lower than the other 4 6GG of Qin right now. Does that mean Kanki is the weakest of the current Qin 6? And how do you all think he stacks up to the old Qin 6?

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @MarineHQ @FutureWarrior123 etc etc etc
Kanki is probably the weakest of the Qin Six. His effectiveness as a General is affected by environmental factors and he has absolute tunnel vision in his style of warfare where anything and everything is spent on either destroying the enemy's main camp or killing the enemy commander. His tunnel vision is so crippling that he will even ignore tactical or strategical advantages if it means a potential shot at the enemy commander.

As far as the new Qin Six are concerned I would definitely put him below Ousen and Tou, overall.
Kanki is certainly terrific however. His methods can be lethal and some of the feats or victories to his name were...scary. I don't know if I have an exact place for him but I'm gonna say either third place or fourth place.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
His effectiveness as a General is affected by environmental factors and he has absolute tunnel vision in his style of warfare where anything and everything is spent on either destroying the enemy's main camp or killing the enemy commander.
Hmmm not sure I agree with this. For one, every general is effected by the environment and terrain, not just Kanki. For two, is killing the enemy commander not the objective any any head-on battle? With the exception of people like Gokei who can exterminate large swathes of men, it seems like the goal in any head-on battle is to kill the enemy commander.

I’d

Id probably rank him only beneath ousen in a vacuum from what we’ve seen so far.

though tbh in a head to head matchup I could see Kanki beating ousen as ousen admitted that kankis thoughts elude even him.

As for the original qin 6, I think that’s harder to say. Maybe due to how similar ousen and hakukis styles seem to be, Kanki could possibly defeat him? Not sure

Was it really implied that the 6GG are ranked by seat number though?

Planning to reread this arc soon in a slower pace, not knowing for sure that Kanki would die here could've made us overlook some of his feats here and there. Until then, my verdict on him is still pending lol.

Alright so overall i definitely believe that Kanki is the "weakest" of the Qin 6 looking at his overall skillset. He really only has his psychological warfare but that's second to none. His army loses most battles and suffers ridiculous casualties but he takes it in exchange for the enemy commanders head. That's just far too reckless imo.

It's also important to note that we've never seen Kanki raid the HQ of a general that's a beast martial might wise. This shit won't pass on Moubu. Tou is far more battle experienced than even Riboku, but Karin managed to corner him even though Tou still came up with a defensive formation. YTW like Moubu would probably welcome Kanki's surpise attacks but overall it'd be an even battle with the Zenou clan.

I think Kanki has a realistic chance of taking them all tbh. Riboku prepared a battleground especially to slay Kanki and he still managed to escape that.