General & Others We have to stop saying that Kid and Law are Luffy's Shiki and Whitebeard

Are you speaking about their relationship?
Because even that is not accurate.
Kidd is more of a friend to Luffy now that Shiki ever was to Roger.
And Kata had more the role of a stepstone
--Nah what I mean is kidd can possibly someone who is a step below roger but still close to him and also had a fodder bigger crew + a DF which gives levitation powers just like kidd's magnetism

--Nah what I mean is kidd can possibly someone who is a step below roger but still close to him and also had a fodder bigger crew + a DF which gives levitation powers just like kidd's magnetism
Yeah but Luffy has his fleet too which is more than enough to deal with whatever Kidd has.
And if it's just Kidd's core crew then they can't match Luffy's one.
Even Kidd seems far from Luffy's level.
His awakening isn't very impressive especially if he uses it against someone who is made of rubber, Luffy would have suffered no damage from the attack he used against Big Mom

According to BM Luffy, Kid and Law are gonna take over Kaido's and BM's positions, meanig they would need a bigger crew and fleets than their current manpower.

Straw hats will be as strong as a Yonko crew if not slightly stronger than BMP/BP, while Kid and Law probably about half their strength.

It should also be about their strength and their crew.
We saw Whitebeard and his crew fighting Roger and his crew for 3 days. Do you think Law and his crew can do the same? What about Kidd?
It would be a matter of minutes before they get stomped tbh.
Fucking Heat ain't going to save the day, most likely the M3 is enough to finish them off.
the strawhats would destroy the kid and law pirate together

Or maybe Law and Kidd ARE Luffy's WB-Shiki, it's just that Roger was also clearly ahead of both in terms of strength? I tend to think this way.
Second this. I believe this was it in their prime, obviously during different times they met one could have the advantage but when it was all said and done:

SS-tier
Rocks
S-tier
Roger -> WB -> Garp
A-tier
Rayleigh -> Shiki -> Oden

Roger ≈ WB ≈ Garp in a normal setting but when the situation calls for it Roger had an extra gear just like Luffy. When up against Lucci or Katakuri he somehow pulled off the victory even though they were both stronger than him just because he knew everyone would be slaughtered otherwise. I can't remember who said it about Roger (Garp?) that he would turn into a demon if his crew was in peril, this to me means he was around WB/Garp-level normally and seeing as they are good guys he never turned into a demon against them thus they fought rather equally. But up against Rocks he had to kick into overdrive, a level WB and Garp lacked. Something unique to Roger and Luffy. If he had lived maybe also Ace and perhaps Sabo as well.

And just like Shiki, a swordsman with an OP-fruit from the looks of it was probably above Rayleigh at first, ultimately Rayleigh became WSS. Just like Zoro vs Law.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
pk level was destroyed in 966 when roger begged wb lol
I think Roger and Whitebeard had overall equal powers or close that mark probably. We saw a sick Roger managing to fight Primebeard but that was also PIS to some extent.

If anything they were judged as equals too but we just don't know who the strongest folk was.

I think Roger and Whitebeard had overall equal powers or close that mark probably. We saw a sick Roger managing to fight Primebeard but that was also PIS to some extent.

If anything they were judged as equals too but we just don't know who the strongest folk was.
sick roger being nerfed is headcannon, when chapter 0 crocus confirmed roger was still at peak fighting power whilst he had his sickness.

I'm not saying wb is stronger, since manga confirmed they were equals. But you can't say roger > wb like the other guy was saying, when vivre cards confirm wb was the wsm and considered the world's strongest pirate too during roger's era.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
sick roger being nerfed is headcannon, when chapter 0 crocus confirmed roger was still at peak fighting power whilst he had his sickness.

I'm not saying wb is stronger, since manga confirmed they were equals. But you can't say roger > wb like the other guy was saying, when vivre cards confirm wb was the wsm and considered the world's strongest pirate too during roger's era.
I never claimed Roger > Shirohige. Sick Roger vs Shirohige happened anyway. But regardless I still don't feel he was more potent and I explained why.

I never claimed Roger > Shirohige. Sick Roger vs Shirohige happened anyway. But regardless I still don't feel he was more potent and I explained why.
Wasn't talking about you, meant the other who thinks roger was "clearly ahead in terms of strength". Just don't use sickness as some way to say roger > wb, if you want to see sickness nerfing someone check out mf wb.

pk level was destroyed in 966 when roger begged wb lol
For oden's company and poneglyph stuff? Sure, it doesnt relate to powerlevel tho, the WB being the only equal of PK showed PK as benchmark of powerlevel instead of WSM, imo its closer to strength portrayal compared to Roger begging WB to give away his friend.
Post automatically merged:

Second this. I believe this was it in their prime, obviously during different times they met one could have the advantage but when it was all said and done:

SS-tier
Rocks
S-tier
Roger -> WB -> Garp
A-tier
Rayleigh -> Shiki -> Oden

Roger ≈ WB ≈ Garp in a normal setting but when the situation calls for it Roger had an extra gear just like Luffy. When up against Lucci or Katakuri he somehow pulled off the victory even though they were both stronger than him just because he knew everyone would be slaughtered otherwise. I can't remember who said it about Roger (Garp?) that he would turn into a demon if his crew was in peril, this to me means he was around WB/Garp-level normally and seeing as they are good guys he never turned into a demon against them thus they fought rather equally. But up against Rocks he had to kick into overdrive, a level WB and Garp lacked. Something unique to Roger and Luffy. If he had lived maybe also Ace and perhaps Sabo as well.

And just like Shiki, a swordsman with an OP-fruit from the looks of it was probably above Rayleigh at first, ultimately Rayleigh became WSS. Just like Zoro vs Law.
Agree with this, imo Roger had that overdrive mode when vs Xebec singling him out from everyone else. In the flashback it was Garp whp said it, that Roger was a demon if it's for his friends. So someone like Garp, considering someone else a demon, it's quite a powerlevel praise.

Last edited:
For oden's company and poneglyph stuff? Sure, it doesnt relate to powerlevel tho, the WB being the only equal of PK showed PK as benchmark of powerlevel instead of WSM, imo its closer to strength portrayal compared to Roger begging WB to give away his friend.
it shows being pk doesn't put you above everyone else. There is no separate "pk" tier. Stealing from big mom, begging wb etc. to become pk is not a good argument to say roger > wb. You gotta find something else.