Sign-up Weebs : New Beginnings

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Is there a set start date for this cause I'll be busy with military stuff from Aug 3rd till the 15th

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Driving tanks is boring ?
Yeah you know how you do the same mundane task over and over and get tired of it

That's how it was with Tanks cool at first but after the 100th time driving across the state and sometimes country it gets boring

Plus the armored piece of shits broke down all the time

Hey man! If you are familiar with the Werewolf tabletop games its similar to it. To simplify things basically people play in a specific game thread where they are either good guys or bad guys. The good guys try to find the bad guys and vote them out to be lynched. The bad guys try to deceive the good guys and get them to lynch other good guys.

Of course there are RPG elements to this where each player has things called abilities where they can influence the game with them to either find the bad guys and get rid of them or keep tricking the good guys and get rid of them.

Thats the gist of it. Its a game of lying and deceit where you have to use your deducing skills to win.

Hey man! If you are familiar with the Werewolf tabletop games its similar to it. To simplify things basically people play in a specific game thread where they are either good guys or bad guys. The good guys try to find the bad guys and vote them out to be lynched. The bad guys try to deceive the good guys and get them to lynch other good guys.

Of course there are RPG elements to this where each player has things called abilities where they can influence the game with them to either find the bad guys and get rid of them or keep tricking the good guys and get rid of them.

Thats the gist of it. Its a game of lying and deceit where you have to use your deducing skills to win.
Interesting. I like playing Werewolf (not very good at it tho)

What do I need to do ?