Status
Not open for further replies.
some kills have the wording "with no means of revival". maybe that did
Interesting. So I guess scum has a limited number of non-revivable kills. Otherwise they would’ve been spamming it and preventing as many revives as they could.

Perhaps because I have no place in Abyss.

My role clearly says that I can die and revive but can never be send to Abyss
Interesting. So you’re immune to Permadeath I guess.
 
need to find that someone lol

do we atleast know which flavors cause the kills. @xenos5 ur the mech master
If you’re talking about the kills that prevent revives the ability used on Mashiro was called “Indie Killer”. if I had to guess I think it may be the TAC role since it also has other meta stuff about the mafia game itself like “Ban Hammer”.
 

EkkoLoJinx

Needle Knight
‎
If you’re talking about the kills that prevent revives the ability used on Mashiro was called “Indie Killer”. if I had to guess I think it may be the TAC role since it also has other meta stuff about the mafia game itself like “Ban Hammer”.
i meant the kills in general..like the kill on mich
 
i meant the kills in general..like the kill on mich
Well Flower brought up this earlier

Julius Novachrono activated [Time Annihilation] to super-kill @Bortolomeo [Blackpink], undoing anything they have ever done.

Okay, that's where this comes from.
So it seems that one may be from a different game that got brought over into a role here.

I guess you could look through the submission list and see what would fit with that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top