• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
basically, point i'm trying to make is that scan innocent and fake WU ones are scummy af, maybe people who submitted that thought we wouldn't be able to claim that or missed the part where voting system is mentioned

if watson says that mango submitted something else, it's liar is between mango and that person

I created disruption cube. I was figuring if town could cuck a potential mafia cop and screw them up it could give the town a second cop ability. But I also didn't get to finish refining the ability so it was unfinished and mafia role creation is not my strong suit which is why I never created a mafia game. which is why the first part of the ability didn't get removed.

I also was nervous about making an ability that would possibly help scum more. So I much rather no one votes for this ability whatsoever since I didn't finish refining it before the deadline.
but why the invest as innocent part then?
Because also if people vote for it I could have caught scum. But also didn't account for the fact the votes were gonna be private.
I never expected it to win anyway and was trying to basically create a second way to catch scum based on the votes. Guess that didn't work out.

Terrible.
Flustered

[ Vote lynch lord tentai ]

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
remember when we were asked to not cheat and be fair at the beginning? I wonder if that is tied to this contest?
That WU is most likely related to the gambling mechanism.

It's a thing in Kakegurui that Rej loves so he most likely incorporated it as part of the gambling as suplementary.

basically, point i'm trying to make is that scan innocent and fake WU ones are scummy af, maybe people who submitted that thought we wouldn't be able to claim that or missed the part where voting system is mentioned

if watson says that mango submitted something else, it's liar is between mango and that person
Obv tentai assumed it would all be private.
Lmao.
Imagine writing a passive that makes you scan as town?
What the....

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
That WU is most likely related to the gambling mechanism.

It's a thing in Kakegurui that Rej loves so he most likely incorporated it as part of the gambling as suplementary.
Plus using Kakegurui pics in both the OP for gambling and in the absolute neutrality WU I would say it's a dead giveaway to this.

1. Weeb Council - Flower
2. I AM TOWNIE!!! - Ekko
3. Bond of Fate - Fuji
4. Detective Boys -
5. Disruption Cube -
6. Archangel's Judgment - Blue
7. Weeball - Charlie
8. Barbie Girl -
9. Blessing of Heaves - SK
10. Peeper - Dest
11. The Beauty Of Voluntary -
12. Bending Reality - AL sama
Yeah looks like process of eliminination gonna reveal that barbie girl one.

Status
Not open for further replies.