Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
β€Ž
Why you think Charlie is innocent? And who are you clearing from the three? Why are you clearing MUUGEN here?

I don’t even know if that list is legit or not but I know I am not scum so scum is among the other 4 if this list is even legit. Two of the players you mentioned are inactive and the other two are semi inactive. I won’t be surprised if one of Blue/Naomi is scum here.
Thats all I wanted to know.

Iβ€˜m literally half dead now. I donβ€˜t give a shit about how I look like.

If youβ€˜re not Biden, prove yourself, but the message looks 100% like you kek.

Doesnβ€˜t seem like anyone is willing to give me a heal, so at least use this information @ Town. Do not trust those elections.
Scan me, lie detect me, I don’t fucking care. This stupid narrative needs to drop and I’ll scum read anyone who says shit like this cause I KNOW I’m not Biden and people pushing this narrative are shading and don’t wanna solve my slot. Literally weakest sauce someone can pull. If you wanna read me, read me by my play. Figure me out by my action. Not by some stupid ass argument that makes no sense.

I am not Biden, lie detect this shit.

Instead of making weak ass cases tell me your reads. What did you even read so far in the game?

Why you think Charlie is innocent? And who are you clearing from the three? Why are you clearing MUUGEN here?

I don’t even know if that list is legit or not but I know I am not scum so scum is among the other 4 if this list is even legit. Two of the players you mentioned are inactive and the other two are semi inactive. I won’t be surprised if one of Blue/Naomi is scum here.
i mean, tbh all i did so far was pushing who turned out to be indies, that doesn't make me town by any mean, mafia could do it too

if one of 4 list is legit, i'd assume muugen is the scum one

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Thats not what I meant.

Are you a mafia ?

Two answers:

Yes, I am mafia. Please lynch me.
No, I am not mafia. Make me your heir.
No.

You can cult/mason me.

However if you don't give me the Nino Nakano slot I'll haunt you in your sleep Apollo

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
wasn't that from election WU?

btw, someone said it's Kagura's wagon I'm pretty sure, but it can't be because i'm on both lists and i wasn't voting Kagura

2nd list is legit Baki D0 wagon though
The bigger list is not from the election WU.

Also it cannot be Kagura's wagon because I didn't vote Kagura.

Only second list was there in the election WU talking about Baki's wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.