Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
RIP Quints are gonna die tonight.

I would've made you some nice ability too. Maybe I'll do it in the valentine's mafia.
I'll be hosting that one but for creating abilities that is top secret. Can't confirm or deny those exist xD

Apollo

The Sol King
i mean, my assumption rn is that you're CL and he's mafia member

mafia member might shoot another mafia member at night

CL will always screw over town at night
Not tonight I can't fuck up town. Asked Rej and he pretty much told me Watson -for whatever reason- or worst would add to the mafia eliminated to recruit tonight. Even if Muu were killed, I can't do anything regarding that.

I can make a roleblock bypassing Rolecop. Can catch a Godfather with that bad boy....

Not tonight I can't fuck up town. Asked Rej and he pretty much told me Watson -for whatever reason- or worst would add to the mafia eliminated to recruit tonight. Even if Muu were killed, I can't do anything regarding that.

I can make a roleblock bypassing Rolecop. Can catch a Godfather with that bad boy....
i mean, we could just lynch him and roleblock you but tbh i'd much rather off cult asap

Scan me, lie detect me, I don’t fucking care. This stupid narrative needs to drop and I’ll scum read anyone who says shit like this cause I KNOW I’m not Biden and people pushing this narrative are shading and don’t wanna solve my slot. Literally weakest sauce someone can pull. If you wanna read me, read me by my play. Figure me out by my action. Not by some stupid ass argument that makes no sense.

I am not Biden, lie detect this shit.

Instead of making weak ass cases tell me your reads. What did you even read so far in the game?
I thought you‘re caught up. You would know my reads if you are.

Anyway,

my invest on Muugen failed.
The election benefits do nothing, at least not sth you‘re informed of.
I have no clue what‘s wrong with my actions this day, wanted to gift Al sth, but it apparently went to Charlie.
I‘m affected by some kind of unhealable poison which eventually kills me.

That‘s the info I have gathered. Al also supercrushed Tentei and prevented a respawn.

Scan me, lie detect me, I don’t fucking care. This stupid narrative needs to drop and I’ll scum read anyone who says shit like this cause I KNOW I’m not Biden and people pushing this narrative are shading and don’t wanna solve my slot. Literally weakest sauce someone can pull. If you wanna read me, read me by my play. Figure me out by my action. Not by some stupid ass argument that makes no sense.

I am not Biden, lie detect this shit.

Instead of making weak ass cases tell me your reads. What did you even read so far in the game?
can you say "I'm neither Biden nor Trump"? :v just curious

MUUGEN

天下無双

why would he tell you info that isnt even released yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.