Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait wait
@Charlie wht was Ekko saying i should hide behind AM or Pot if he planned on having me.or AM lynched??

And now lynch reditect happebs. Ekko fcinig knew about lynch redirect that was honna happen
Do you scum read AM?

Remember when the gods mafia killed one of their own? Udell claimed that he was the one who made them do this, dunno how, we gotta ask him, Naomi claimed the evil nun
Ehm, @Udell is the person who was redirected still alive? xd

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Wait wait
@Charlie wht was Ekko saying i should hide behind AM or Pot if he planned on having me.or AM lynched??

And now lynch reditect happebs. Ekko fcinig knew about lynch redirect that was honna happen
wat??

if u hide behind Am and die we lynch him after u. doesn't matter if now or later what???

we resolve both slots

this lynch thingy only saves ur ass and AM

Since it is something host related i don't think Rej should have any problems confirming that. I submitted an ability on waves but due to how i did it @Rej took it as a question and didn't use it on waves.

Hence why when Rej dropped the ability list i was confused abilities can be used cause i thought abilities used on waves aren't shown which odd then said they are and i said ok if that's that.

IDK why is this such an issue?
This actually happened to me. Reh dropped an emoji and I later found out we were blocked. Your slot is still suspicious though.
I’m sure *you’ll manage to find*
I ain't looking for squat. As if I trust you or care. I got better things to do

From what people said aboutbhim yeah

But thats not the point. Ekko was talking i should hide behind AM but that makes no sense cause AM and Me were most likely to die

Ekko was saying bcs Ekko was aware lynch redirect will happen
no, no, that does make sense

if you die, AM is confirmed scum and he get lynched

if you don't die, you'd be most likely be lynched and if you're town, AM is cleared and we don't waste another cycle talking about AM

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
i suggest first wagon Adam

second wagon AM

third wagon pot/kagura/udell

if the votes on anyone else really do not count I'm lynching udell over kagura tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.