• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If no one else took care of it then it means someone tried to SK me.
Also these are who I think are scums.

Random Asshole
Juliet
Ekkologix
Alwaysmind
Rottkins
Charlie
Kagurashii
Naomi
Michelle
Reborn
Destroya
Kobe

Udell
Midnight Delight
Why are you sussing me the moment after I said you look sus lmao

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
If no one else took care of it then it means someone tried to SK me.
Also these are who I think are scums.

Random Asshole
Juliet
Ekkologix
Alwaysmind
Rottkins
Charlie
Kagurashii
Naomi
Michelle
Reborn
Destroya
Kobe

Udell
Midnight Delight
You trust Udell and your trusted friend is saying that Random Asshole is suspicious so your colourings are quite meh

I also don't understand why you have Michelle as town and why there is no mention of Broki at all.

@Udell do you mind telling us why were you so opposed to an Adam lynch?
When was I opposed to Adam's lynch? I even used Vendetta on Gambit and on that night Red mafia failed their faction kill. I already explained that I lacked evidence but I was already scum reading Gambit, you think Adam showed up and changed my mind?
I need three town align players in my bloodline.
how did u know it was mine when i havent claimed it yet?
I never claimed it was yours. Read my statement again and stop insinuating crap. Now I want to poison you again.
udell moved lynch to kagura despite saying he scum reads AM too
Yall should have did me a solid and lynch me so I can listening to your stupid accusations. Going back to ignoring you now. zzzzzz

Emil

Certified Memelord
When was I opposed to Adam's lynch? I even used Vendetta on Gambit and on that night Red mafia failed their faction kill. I already explained that I lacked evidence but I was already scum reading Gambit, you think Adam showed up and changed my mind?

I need three town align players in my bloodline.

I never claimed it was yours. Read my statement again and stop insinuating crap. Now I want to poison you again.

Yall should have did me a solid and lynch me so I can listening to your stupid accusations. Going back to ignoring you now. zzzzzz
what do u mean by ekko is null after the night chat thing?

how many players in ur bloodline rn? how does it even work. if u have 3 players and u didn't win yet it means one of them is scum etc..

If yall having doubts Juliet is 100% scum. She is a safe lynch for this DP.
And what if I flip town? Please look into Udell.
I killed Wattson and potentially stopped Gambit from performing a FK. What have you done for town?
Do it please.
You trust Udell and your trusted friend is saying that Random Asshole is suspicious so your colourings are quite meh

I also don't understand why you have Michelle as town and why there is no mention of Broki at all.
You received the majority votes twice and you still alive sowing doubt. Now you conveniently did nothing last night? Stop hiding and tell town why you didn't do squat last night. If you are town then me and Reborn are scum.
what do u mean by ekko is null after the night chat thing?

how many players in ur bloodline rn? how does it even work. if u have 3 players and u didn't win yet it means one of them is scum etc..
I already asked Rej and he said he will not tell me when I get my secondary wincon. You must have voted for the same player as me to join my bloodline. That's why I kept insisting I shall vote with the majority. Hence the reason why I asked Flower to vote with me. Not sure why you fishing so hard into my wincon, I'm not the one hiding shit like Kagu.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Ekkologix don't think udell is scum.

I mean he put himself and kagu as only Lynch candidates and then openly claimed about it.

No scum would risk to put himself in such conditions nor they will put another sus player.

If he was really scum then he would have put two core towns and not himself and sus player

Emil

Certified Memelord
If yall having doubts Juliet is 100% scum. She is a safe lynch for this DP.

I killed Wattson and potentially stopped Gambit from performing a FK. What have you done for town?

Do it please.

You received the majority votes twice and you still alive sowing doubt. Now you conveniently did nothing last night? Stop hiding and tell town why you didn't do squat last night. If you are town then me and Reborn are scum.

I already asked Rej and he said he will not tell me when I get my secondary wincon. You must have voted for the same player as me to join my bloodline. That's why I kept insisting I shall vote with the majority. Hence the reason why I asked Flower to vote with me. Not sure why you fishing so hard into my wincon, I'm not the one hiding shit like Kagu.
its not what i asked. if u already have 3 players in ur bloodline and u did not win then u know 1 of them is not town. u can use it as a pseudo investigation

also answer my other question pls

I mean he put himself and kagu as only Lynch candidates and then openly claimed about it.

No scum would risk to put himself in such conditions nor they will put another sus player.

If he was really scum then he would have put two core towns and not himself and sus player
That's why I want them to lynch me so I can laugh at the people who roll town, letting someone like Ekko lead them.
its not what i asked. if u already have 3 players in ur bloodline and u did not win then u know 1 of them is not town. u can use it as a pseudo investigation

also answer my other question pls
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Emil

Certified Memelord

it may be the nature of the ability to put urself with someone else

if kagura flipped puppet, udell cleared. if adam flips puppet and kagura not then no imo

Status
Not open for further replies.