Go Team Chat Campers!

We did it!!
i have most posts in the game lol

anyway gg

@Rej @Ratchet

probably dont add anyone to the scum chat please. no one needs to see that

im glad first chat was deleted

fkem infuriating

i didn't read rejs post but there better be some explaination to wtf was happening and the 147384 times we got cucked by game mechanics that are not town controlled

will read later afk

im outside now cant talk much

awful. just awful

i won but dont feel happy

i have so much to talk about

game shud be advertised as bastard

town u guys have no idea... just no idea how blessdd u r

kagura's mum is praying for her

entire town lives cuz store suddenly got expensive

n4 we cant use faction kills for no reasons

tpeins compulsive ability bypasses super roleblock immunity and is global

and much much much more

i am so infuriated at how this ran. i am sorry. ill try to calm myself and leave for a bit

thanks for my team etc.. you guys r the best

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
i at the end before my death I remember that I caught flower on a lie before and wanted to get it on Kobe but APPARENTLY HE WENT AFTER ME FASTER

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž

awful. just awful

and much much much more

i am so infuriated at how this ran. i am sorry. ill try to calm myself and leave for a bit

After your conduct today, and really throughout the game, you're very lucky your name is listed on that writeup. I will sleep on it before I make my post, but honestly, you easily could have been banned from playing here entirely with your behavour this game. A complete disgrace.

Endgame Notes #1

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Some endgame notes:
Charlie, Middy, Broki, Reborn and Random Asshole were the last townies remaining
Naomi/Ultra was a bastard townie who turned into a serial killer (allowed to hold parity for town)
It was head to head and even match in the end.

Michelle got revived through the Super Saiyan Transformations Dummy here:
Super Saiyan Transformations
Harmful
[Super Saiyan] - Every cycle grant a role the Super Saiyan Transformation that gives it Super modifiers everywhere.
[Super Saiyan Blue] - If a player with above Super Saiyan Transformation dies: Revive them. They will keep all buffs. Works only once.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž

"Osmanthus wine tastes the same, as I remember... But where are those, who share the memory?"
You are Zhongli! (Puppets Mafia)
(Series: Genshin Impact)
Arsenal:
[Contract] -
Direct a target's Arsenal Ability towards a target of your choice. [8-shots]

Kit:
[Wangsheng Funeral Parlor] -
As consultant of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, Zhongli has control over the organizations and documents of the institute. During Day 0 players will be asked whether they want to sign a document for a special funeral once they meet their demise. If they don't respond, they automatically sign the document. Once a player with a signed document dies: Janitorize them, instead they will flip during the following phase end with a special funeral write up. This ability continues to support your team even after your death.

Passives:
[Archon] -
As Archon of the geo element and Liyue, Zhongli will be investigated as innocent.
[Dominance of Earth] - Getting rid of all of his [Contracts], Zhongli will empower himself. Gain double voting power.
[The CEO of GEO] - As the daddy of geo, the Zhonger is bathing in gold. Your role is gilded.

Actives:
[Stone Stele] -
Commands the power of earth to create a Stone Stele on a targets location. Your target will be gilded for a cycle and their visitors will become brittled.
-----[Jade Shield] - Channeling this ability, while using [Stone Stele], will additionally protect your target from regular killing abilities. [1 cycle cooldown]
[Planet Befall] -
Brings a falling meteor down to earth, dealing massive Geo DMG to opponents. Roleblock up to 3 targets. [2 cycles cooldown]
[Yaksha] -
In order to defeat all threats to Liyue, Zhongli may send out his loyal Yaksha follower to clear the threat. Target up to 3 players and track them. Alternatively you can take 3 tossed items or abilities. [1 cycle cooldown]
[The Ultimate Contract] -
Hailing from Liyue Harbor, the city of contracts, those contracts become one of the essences of the Geo Archon. Monitoring it closely, Zhongli can chose a player to contract and deal out the ultimate bargain with. Pick a player and make them an offer, it can be anything from currency, to ability useage, to Arsenal exchange. The host has to confirm it. If your target accepts, you may obtain the control of one of your targets role abilities of their choice. They will perform the action for you, for the rest of the game. If no contract will be formed, the target will lose a role ability at random. [3-shots]

Wincon - Defeat all threats to the Puppets Mafia.

awful. just awful

and much much much more

You're a welfare case. I got robbed.

Some endgame notes:
Charlie, Middy, Broki, Reborn and Random Asshole were the last townies remaining
Naomi/Ultra was a bastard townie who turned into a serial killer (allowed to hold parity for town)
It was head to head and even match in the end.

Michelle got revived through the Super Saiyan Transformations Dummy here:
Killing dummy thing makes more sense now.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
What has happened happened.
Unfortunately, no, conduct on display here went beyond being able to brush it away. As the leader of the section, in order to ensure people are held to fair standards, I'll be issuing strikes for the worst offenders. You and Ekko will both be receiving one, and I'll need to think on the serial inactives as they probably have also earned one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.