• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
also who killed Michele at the same time? cuz, because I was Eurovision, I had copies of 3 entries! and I felt from beginning Michele was evil! I had them targeted that if someone will kill me the kill will land on them not me! who the hell destroyed my sweet sweet plan?

Next time you should follow my lead Rottie bb, I would never betray you :sweat:
really?

Unfortunately, no, conduct on display here went beyond being able to brush it away. As the leader of the section, in order to ensure people are held to fair standards, I'll be issuing strikes for the worst offenders. You and Ekko will both be receiving one, and I'll need to think on the serial inactives as they probably have also earned one too.
Put one strike for yourself, too, in that case. For flaming the players.

also who killed Michele at the same time? cuz, because I was Eurovision, I had copies of 3 entries! and I felt from beginning Michele was evil! I had them targeted that if someone will kill me the kill will land on them not me! who the hell destroyed my sweet sweet plan?

really?
It was Kagu.

really?
Yes rottie, I would never stab you in the back. Im an honest lad!

Emil

Certified Memelord
Some endgame notes:
Charlie, Middy, Broki, Reborn and Random Asshole were the last townies remaining
Naomi/Ultra was a bastard townie who turned into a serial killer (allowed to hold parity for town)
It was head to head and even match in the end.

Michelle got revived through the Super Saiyan Transformations Dummy here:
who controlled the dummy?

RNG?

just like everythint in the game

RNG

you know rej

the roles were fine. excpet zhongli being literary a death sentense and impossible to claim but otherwiae the roles were okay

the ratio was okay

the general gamepkay was okay

the game mechanics however... the shop... the gold mechanic... the dummy roles... the rng rng rng rng

i am not playing vs town. i am playing vs the host

i dont have anything against u rej. i just hate rng. i despise rng. and this game was nothing but rng fiesta

i hate when i do things in a game and rng just cucks it for no reason

why should i even bother

ur a good host. we all know that. i hope u continue hosting. but please i beg u. no rng. pls

u can put rng and hidden mechanics but dont let it determine the outcome like this

it tilts the fk out of the mafia team when they plan for DAYS and then rng and game mechanics just fks them up over and over and over and over

and the funnt part is town has no fken clue whats even happening

I can't even conceive of what I could have done to win. Came in and started tearing through scum like a wet paper bag. Got Destroya lynched through multiple innocent checks. Had only regular kill immunity, and mafia used their THIRD super on me anyway and forced the game to loss.

If the playing field were level this would have been a different outcome.

:kata:

damn my scum reads have all been on point if only ya Ningens would listen to me more often.

anywho I felt like I got royally fucked with not only the team I rolled but host error as rej clearly stated - lsoingn mango/Watson like that was the moment I wanted to sub out. no offense to rat and rej at the start you two weren’t on the same page and it was annoying that I had to wait for every single player on my team to confirm actions when they all gave me the nod to submit for them. It caused a lot of delays and slowed down moves I had in place to at least keep my squad in a decently good place when I died I knew I’d be targeted earlier but I’m so sick and tired of these pos players named @Indigo who played the came based off spite then subbed out to even shittier player who you all let just skim by yet again.

tbh I’m not even sure who played worse @Ekkologix rion or @Apollo - apollo you played Yoru cards so horrendously that you got me killed in the process for no reason then botched your own claim. You literally missed an opportunity to frame someone who was actually town.

disappointed in town yet again. This forum is so absolute shit when it comes to basic mechanics of simple scum hunting I think d1/d2 I had scum read just about every single player outside of dest.

my role was overly hard to know what was happening since all my actions were kept out of the thread so I had no idea why was actually fully processed or not I think some clarity in that would’ve been nice. I assume majority of the first 3 cycles I was just heavily targeted with rolecrush and blocks which fucked me even more.

feel like this is just another game I’ve been robbed of a victory.

who controlled the dummy?

RNG?

just like everythint in the game

RNG

you know rej

the roles were fine. excpet zhongli being literary a death sentense and impossible to claim but otherwiae the roles were okay

the ratio was okay

the general gamepkay was okay

the game mechanics however... the shop... the gold mechanic... the dummy roles... the rng rng rng rng

i am not playing vs town. i am playing vs the host

i dont have anything against u rej. i just hate rng. i despise rng. and this game was nothing but rng fiesta

i hate when i do things in a game and rng just cucks it for no reason

why should i even bother

ur a good host. we all know that. i hope u continue hosting. but please i beg u. no rng. pls

u can put rng and hidden mechanics but dont let it determine the outcome like this

it tilts the fk out of the mafia team when they plan for DAYS and then rng and game mechanics just fks them up over and over and over and over

and the funnt part is town has no fken clue whats even happening
Whats the RNG that fucked you over Ekko, list them.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I can't even conceive of what I could have done to win. Came in and started tearing through scum like a wet paper bag. Got Destroya lynched through multiple innocent checks. Had only regular kill immunity, and mafia used their THIRD super on me anyway and forced the game to loss.

if the playing field were level town wud of lost before u even sub in lol

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Also big Kudos to Tentei creating that inno ability, gave me the hardest laugh I ever had in my mafia career. I was crying tears from laughing. Sadly he is gone now. Sadge. Would really give him the meme award for this game. With that, town ESC fulfilled it's purpose and it caught scum lefthandedly with it's kit.

You subbed too late is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.