• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i mean, what's more scummy is not ability itself, but choice of people

reborn - himself, sure
kobe - reborn's spot was vouching for kobe's spot saying they're millers, so this is reborn's ally
ub - literally flipped town
charlie - town read by like everyone and their mother, with stuff to back it uo
ultra - caught dest and ussop in lie

so where's scum? who do you think he wants to kill here? basically he put there person he vouch for and 3 strongest town reads in the game knowning that someone will die

he was willing to off juliet earlier - why there's no juliet?
he didn't catch me in a lie tho. he said something and i outright denied it

i could of simply said yes i visited u and kobe with a protective ability

i just didnt

i hope tpein's role flips i think it has to do with why yall results on me r so wrong

did anything bad happen to u or kobe last night? i didn't visit u, but if ultra is redirected to someone maybe that person did. or maybe the results r all giga randomized.

i could just claim vising u if i did. i just didnt

and i could just clai visiting dest with a harmful action lol

i didn't visit any of these. just targeted waves which is confirmed by the waves succeeding
he didn't catch me in a lie tho. he said something and i outright denied it

i could of simply said yes i visited u and kobe with a protective ability

i just didnt

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
i mean, what's more scummy is not ability itself, but choice of people

reborn - himself, sure
kobe - reborn's spot was vouching for kobe's spot saying they're millers, so this is reborn's ally
ub - literally flipped town
charlie - town read by like everyone and their mother, with stuff to back it uo
ultra - caught dest and ussop in lie

so where's scum? who do you think he wants to kill here? basically he put there person he vouch for and 3 strongest town reads in the game knowning that someone will die

he was willing to off juliet earlier - why there's no juliet?
True. The choice is players are hella wrong. No way this is a town ability.

Both reborn and Kobe have been mad tunneling me all day yet I'm also not there. Maybe they got scared of my shield.

Here's my abilities and actions.

Roleblock - 2 shots
Take a tossed ability from the write up
Commute - 1 cycle cooldown
Send messages - 10 shots and is spammable

Day 2
Roleblocked Muugen

Picked up Ultimate Analyst 3 shots I saw on the write up and this ability says to target an action on a writeup and gain a one shot version of it.

I used Ultimate Analyst to copy The Omnipresent action which is a watcher ability that lets you watch 4 players and learn what type of ability were used on them.

Night 2
Watched Reborn, Charlie, Flower, SK
Result I got is Charlie visited himself and used a protect. No one visited Reborn, Flower, and SK

Day 3
Roleblocked Muugen
Picked up the lie detector I saw on the write up.
I used Ultimate Analyst to copy the Anabolic Cooking Book action and refilled my roleblock.

Day 4
Targeted a wave

Day 5
Picked up the Valyrian Steel 6 shots I saw on the write up and this ability says learn the target's flavour for picking a ??? in the write up.
I used Valyrian Steel on the Chairman ??? and the result I got is El Professor.

Day 6
Lie detected AM statement on #8,731 from page 437 and it says action failed.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Right. And it's called "killing game" for shits and giggles

any reason to assume its bad instantly?

i think its a bit sus reborn didn't say anything about it until it just showed up here but we dont even know if it's his. rej wudnt make a bad ability this obviously outing to the flavor

maybe he put his town reads there and the ability buffs winners
The problem with assuming it's say a town ability that the user has stacked the deck with confirmed players with is that the description o the killing game seems to confirm there's scum in there by default. I'd sooner assume it's a randomized pool.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The problem with assuming it's say a town ability that the user has stacked the deck with confirmed players with is that the description o the killing game seems to confirm there's scum in there by default. I'd sooner assume it's a randomized pool.
I'll wait for the man himself to speak about it if its his

Kagu Nyan

Will the game still happen if we change votes from dest to reborn?

Bow deesh depwa should neeshga jump to conclusions for sol the moment, bow ribby Reborn mentioning wibbs ability

any reason to assume its bad instantly?

i think its a bit sus reborn didn't say anything about it until it just showed up here but we dont even know if it's his. rej wudnt make a bad ability this obviously outing to the flavor
i don't want to assume anything, i tagged him so that he can explain it

about 2nd part

Open Claiming - This game will feature restrictions on neither role claiming nor character claiming, except as specifically dictated in individual Role PMs. That being said, I advise caution.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The Killing Game

Rules -

-The Killing Game will comprise of a small Mafia game, with 1 Culprit, called "The Despair", and 4 Townies, called "The Hope".
-If all 4 Hope's vote the Despair, the Despair will lose, and Hope springs eternal.
-If a single Hope votes for another Hope, or fails to vote, Hope will lose, and Despair will win.
-Only the Killing Game may be discussed here.
-Discussion will last up until actions lock. After this point, only votes may be cast.
-Votes can be cast at any time. However, once you cast a vote, they are locked. You can't change your vote later.
-The format to vote is Vote: Player. Votes failing to follow this format will be ignored.
-Alignment has no bearing on who is Hope, and who is Despair.
-Failing to follow each of these rules will result in instant vaporization.

Players -

1 - @Ultra
2 - @Underworld Broker
3 - @Reborn
4 - @Kobe
5 - @Charlie

Game begins Night 7.

Kagu Nyan

It's 1.37 am and me and Reborn are from same place and i dont think he'll turn up before morning. And this phase ends in like 4 or so hours, right?

Should we lynch Reborn to stop this game?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Will the game still happen if we change votes from dest to reborn?
It's 1.37 am and me and Reborn are from same place and i dont think he'll turn up before morning. And this phase ends in like 4 or so hours, right?

Should we lynch Reborn to stop this game?
why wud we ever do that. u arent even picked by the ability

He did mention wibbs so chat with bow but also said wibbs bow should pick out nashna bow deesh es town lol
i probably wont be able to talk tonight cuz the rolecrush, was gna help with the game from this thread lol

if reborn said to pick townies then it probably does a good thing to them. sad to not see him pick me there. I'll gladly take ur spot if u dont want it *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.