• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
As far as I recall, the copper could buy into Gambling games, your role was essentially a town-controlled currency to maximise that area of the game. Of course, few actually gambled, so it didn't get much use.
When someone got the copper, was this thing mentioned what to do with it and how to use it? Cuz some people got it like Pein but they didn't know what to do with it. It'd have been better to give them an explanation so that they don't think I'm giving them a negative thing. That could have helped me a bit too.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
When someone got the copper, was this thing mentioned what to do with it and how to use it? Cuz some people got it like Pein but they didn't know what to do with it. It'd have been better to give them an explanation so that they don't think I'm giving them a negative thing. That could have helped me a bit too.
They received the same explanation you did, so they should have been aware of it's usage. I do think your role was a bit too confusing though, in theory being able to setup trade routes would enable town to co-ordinate with items and money better than even scum could, but it didn't really work out.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I know you dont mean the stuff you say bro, dont sweat it.

GG.
i probably hurt yalls feeling alot by it for that im sorry. but an apology doesnt do much alone. i dont know how to imporove the actions behind it

its too much for me to ask for yall to forgive me so for the sake of fairness i think a punishment is due and an example of me needs to be made for future so none does it again

@AL sama u have seen everything that happened. i have nothing to say to justify my uncessary insults and conduct towards the parties hosting this game. i can see cleary i went over and beyond the line and deserved a modkill for sure at bare minimum. ill leave it to u and ratchy if u guys r still section mods to see how u handle this

i probably hurt yalls feeling alot by it for that im sorry. but an apology doesnt do much alone. i dont know how to imporove the actions behind it

its too much for me to ask for yall to forgive me so for the sake of fairness i think a punishment is due and an example of me needs to be made for future so none does it again

@AL sama u have seen everything that happened. i have nothing to say to justify my uncessary insults and conduct towards the parties hosting this game. i can see cleary i went over and beyond the line and deserved a modkill for sure at bare minimum. ill leave it to u and ratchy if u guys r still section mods to see how u handle this
That just means you were passionate about your team winning is how I took it, I know you arent a bad dude at your core so its water under the bridge for me. I do understand why Ratchet is issuing a strike though cause we cant have people getting preferential treatment.

Anyways glad you guys won, you deserved it.

GG and go get some well deserved rest man.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Valentine's isn't SRM. Also, not sure why Blue and I aren't getting told this when roles are going out tomorrow. Is common courtesy just alien to you?
why r the roles distributed right after weebs end

how big of a game is it? it seems to have lots of players

Status
Not open for further replies.