Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

"To define true madness, what is't but to be nothing else but mad?"
You are Dr. Franken Stein! (Puppets Mafia)
(Series: Soul Eater)
Arsenal:
[Cigarette] -
Transform a target's action write ups into your action write ups. You may alternatively give your target a [Cigarette]. [4-shots]
[Death Scythe] -
Cleave 3 players, removing the wounded status from them. [4-shots]

Passives:
[Unlicensed Doctor] -
Stein can actually be an amazing doctor, even if he is that eccentric, he might perform something unwanted on his subject. Protect your first visitor each cycle, and create a copy of their next action as a one-shot. This ability does not work on players, you share information with.
[Adjust] - With his control over his own wavelength, he can easily counter the attacks of certain soul wavelength attacks. Once Stein performs the faction kill, he will degrade the next kill hitting his team during the same night.

Actives:
[Soul Perception] -
Franken Stein is able to sense and perceive the souls of other beings. Reading into their soul, he can investigate a targets ability names. Investigate either a target's Arsenal abilities, Passive abilities or Active abilities. [1 cycle cooldown]
[Soul Resonance] -
Stein is capable of synchronizing his wavelength with other weapons and players. Pick a player and toss one of their Arsenal abilities [1 cycle cooldown]
-----[Soul Resonance] -
While on cooldown, resonate in order to take a tossed ability.
-----[Teamwise Soul Resonance] - Stein is capable of resonating with multiple individuals over a wider range. Apply [Soul Resonance] on 3 players. [4-shots]
[Soul Menace] -
Franken Stein is a very skilled and powerful practitioner of the special art known as Soul Menace, in which allows him to apply his own Soul Wavelength offensively without the usage of a weapon. Rolecrush 2 targets. If they ever get roleblocked throughout the rest of the game, then they will get rolecrushed instead. [1-shot]

Wincon - Defeat all threats to the Puppets Mafia.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
I was really surprised you left Killing Game until Night 7. I thought you would have used it around Day 5 at the latest - as you only gained the game removal after the buffs expired, you wouldn't have been able to use it until Day 9.

As far as your investigation went, I recall you asked why you could track and then watch. I designed your role, so I can answer this better than Rej even. The simple answer is, a watch is more powerful, so to get to use it you needed to burn an investigation on a player beforehand. It was designed to make it harder to reliably use as a Watcher. In combination with Analyst, it was actually really strong, but unfortunately Analyst was tossed early which made it a bit weaker (though still quite strong). Your Final 3 passive was a reference to a Danganronpa game a few of us played a couple of years ago. Your role was my favourite actually, because the combination potential it had could make or break it.

As for you rolling Despair, we were accused by Puppets of rigging that too, but it was 100% RNG (see below, I've removed my IP). I think you misplayed that - including yourself was a bit risky, and the opportunity to have complete immunity might have kept town in the game. Especially because you ended up giving a double action buff to both Serial and Mafia.

I know my role became weaker because of analyst being tossed - that's my only complain - too many abilities being tossed which nerfed roles..

I wanted to use killing game earlier but forgot to use it on D6 πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Also, yes I wanted to win as despair to gain immunity but @Charlie was highly skeptic about it and I thought it would be better if they gain buffs rather than just me..

Didn't expect another SK in this game..

32 players - 10/11 Mafia + cult+ neutral indie+ one SK already...

That's minimum of 13 non town roles.. didn't expect another SK

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
I know my role became weaker because of analyst being tossed - that's my only complain - too many abilities being tossed which nerfed roles..

Also, yes I wanted to win as despair to gain immunity but @Charlie was highly skeptic about it and I thought it would be better if they gain buffs rather than just me..

Probably could have made Analyst Gilded, but it was designed mostly ignorant (by my own fault, I should add) of the new mechanics Rej was using, so I didn't factor it in.

[Secretary] - As secretary of the Student Council, Chika enjoys favourable advantages. Chika is able to utilize her allies' money. At the end of the cycle, she will additionally steal 1.000 gold from every player, that is Upper Six in the Power Rankings.
And this is how I manipulated the second Chainsaw action on Kagu, FYI. We purchased with the money from whole team. We had like 10k in total left lol.

Tyrant MUUGEN

ε€©δΈ‹η„‘εŒ
β€Ž

"To define true madness, what is't but to be nothing else but mad?"
You are Dr. Franken Stein! (Puppets Mafia)
(Series: Soul Eater)
Arsenal:
[Cigarette] -
Transform a target's action write ups into your action write ups. You may alternatively give your target a [Cigarette]. [4-shots]
[Death Scythe] -
Cleave 3 players, removing the wounded status from them. [4-shots]

Passives:
[Unlicensed Doctor] -
Stein can actually be an amazing doctor, even if he is that eccentric, he might perform something unwanted on his subject. Protect your first visitor each cycle, and create a copy of their next action as a one-shot. This ability does not work on players, you share information with.
[Adjust] - With his control over his own wavelength, he can easily counter the attacks of certain soul wavelength attacks. Once Stein performs the faction kill, he will degrade the next kill hitting his team during the same night.

Actives:
[Soul Perception] -
Franken Stein is able to sense and perceive the souls of other beings. Reading into their soul, he can investigate a targets ability names. Investigate either a target's Arsenal abilities, Passive abilities or Active abilities. [1 cycle cooldown]
[Soul Resonance] -
Stein is capable of synchronizing his wavelength with other weapons and players. Pick a player and toss one of their Arsenal abilities [1 cycle cooldown]
-----[Soul Resonance] -
While on cooldown, resonate in order to take a tossed ability.
-----[Teamwise Soul Resonance] - Stein is capable of resonating with multiple individuals over a wider range. Apply [Soul Resonance] on 3 players. [4-shots]
[Soul Menace] -
Franken Stein is a very skilled and powerful practitioner of the special art known as Soul Menace, in which allows him to apply his own Soul Wavelength offensively without the usage of a weapon. Rolecrush 2 targets. If they ever get roleblocked throughout the rest of the game, then they will get rolecrushed instead. [1-shot]

Wincon - Defeat all threats to the Puppets Mafia.
im jealous of your flavor, making me want to rewatch the show now.

Me in there was fine.

Still have 0 clue what Kobe whispered in your ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.