General & Others Were you expecting anything from these guys?

C

CensoredbyWG

Every arc, oda introduces a new group of fodders to fight with the fodders of the hero side.

Baroque works, priests, cp9, TB zombies, fishman fighters, gladiators, big mom kids, tobi roppo and now the vice admirals.

No. I expect them to be recently strong, all capable of dealing with rather strong 100-300 M bounties but the Strawhats have some absolute monsters in the crew.

Jinbei for example, far from top dog in the crew, is a former Shichibukai and 2 times Yonko Allied Captain. By himself he can deal with multiple VA's.

It doesn't make the VA's weak, it's just that a Yonko Crew has top strength that runs deep as Zoro said in Wano about Beast Pirates "fodder".

No. I expect them to be recently strong, all capable of dealing with rather strong 100-300 M bounties but the Strawhats have some absolute monsters in the crew.

Jinbei for example, far from top dog in the crew, is a former Shichibukai and 2 times Yonko Allied Captain. By himself he can deal with multiple VA's.

It doesn't make the VA's weak, it's just that a Yonko Crew has top strength that runs deep as Zoro said in Wano about Beast Pirates "fodder".
This
They are there to distract and waste time

Admiral fans yes. They were pushing them to be zoro and sanji's opponents to hype up admirals lol

Also @Paperchampion23 iirc
Literally never equated them to be admiral level whatsoever lol. Last comment I even made on this said that if they fight them, they may end up being stomps so dont lie out ya ass.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1100-spoilers-discussion.50865/post-4966834

A lot of smack talk for a group of people who havent even been used or fodderized yet. We have no idea how they will be used

Literally never equated them to be admiral level whatsoever lol. Last comment I even made on this said that if they fight them, they may end up being stomps so dont lie out ya ass.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1100-spoilers-discussion.50865/post-4966834

A lot of smack talk for a group of people who havent even been used or fodderized yet. We have no idea how they will be used
IIRC you were pushing them to be sanji's opponents or something along the lines lol. Maybe I remembered wrong.

I expected them to have at least some panel time or even, best case scenario, to become hype tools. Why did Oda even bother to introduce them with that spread if they were going to get absolutely nothing? But then I remembered Oda is a master of fake hype so it all makes sense.

Who are these people?
The first fuh is Sanji uncle, second one is Bob, 3rd is a woman from an anime, 4th is a man who is a golem, 5th is a main character from a Samurai Champloo clone, 6th is a video game character, 7th is a movie characters, 8th is a combination of twenty tv shows mashed up to make whatever thar is and 9th is a just some random guy added in

Vice admirals are historically cannon fodder in One Piece, so I never expected much from most of them. However, I still think that a few of them may still have something to do in the arc (Doberman and Doll specifically gained some spotlight recently).

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Delusional people call them "fodder" but they still haven't been fodderized. Why is that I wonder? Heh?

I did not expect much from them, but I am sure they will hold their ground against whatever threat may come up for them.