Were You Popular In High School/College?

Did You Sit At The “Cool” Table?

• Total voters
Ended High school 3 years ago.

Popular is not the right word but i knew a lot of people and a lot of people knew me.
I had my funny time with the girls, good portion of them used to like me, without being the Casanova of the school.
In the first couple of years I used to skip school a lot, going around on the streets, so I was not that much around...
The years later I got more hotheaded/violent (like many of my close ones use to say) and had a lot of beef/fights, got some records about it, some of them are funny and some of them really are not.
At the end of high school I was more of a chill guy, as I said I knew all the wiseguys and was one myself, grades were decent and I also had a serious and loyal girl too.

Overall I'd say that I had more respect than popolularity/gossip on myself.

man back in sophomore year, i was getting shitfaced almost every day lol - either alcohol or weed or both. it was a fun but my grades & health took a huge drop :josad:
Basically this, except from 8th grade under train tracks. But have a great bunch of friends I’ve known for Eight Years. We’ve been classmates, colleagues, and now work in Corporate in similar fields with them. I’m blessed to have them

In terms of popularity, never really interested in that shit, just money, girls, and drugs

I think here in Germany there’s no "popular" group. Everyone has their own group of friends and that’s it. I had my core group of friends but I was good with nearly everyone within my class. I only got once expelled because I told our art teacher that she can’t teach . I changed my school after the 10th grade. In the 11th grade I had some friends but the whole class got dissolved because the teachers couldn’t control us. I was one of the silent and good ones during this time. In the 12th grade I was again in a new class and had again my core group of friends but the whole class supported each other. I also had a lot of friends in other classes. Popularity was never important for me, I always said and did what felt right for me.

Basically this, except from 8th grade under train tracks. But have a great bunch of friends I’ve known for Eight Years. We’ve been classmates, colleagues, and now work in Corporate in similar fields with them. I’m blessed to have them

In terms of popularity, never really interested in that shit, just money, girls, and drugs
You finally came out the closet and sayed no to woman men only that what up :goyea:

When my college times, we used to skip college like at least one time for everyweek and somedays we did travel by trains. we most did unillegal shits as the teenagers. my home town and beach are veryclose like 2KM distance, like every noon we used to go to the beach, Most thing we did is crack, i really cant say if i were popular at the college but i knew every dude in there and they were know me as well. good old times

I think here in Germany there’s no "popular" group. Everyone has their own group of friends and that’s it. I had my core group of friends but I was good with nearly everyone within my class. I only got once expelled because I told our art teacher that she can’t teach . I changed my school after the 10th grade. In the 11th grade I had some friends but the whole class got dissolved because the teachers couldn’t control us. I was one of the silent and good ones during this time. In the 12th grade I was again in a new class and had again my core group of friends but the whole class supported each other. I also had a lot of friends in other classes. Popularity was never important for me, I always said and did what felt right for me.
I forgot to add 3 things. I had a flashback and some memories came back.
I punched a guy straight in his face but that was only once. To my defense, that guy tried to bully me and I warned him two times.
We once locked out our teacher from our classroom. We needed to stay after school and clean all the tables.
I also skipped school a lot. I was addicted

Last edited:
B

Ballel

I only got once expelled because I told our art teacher that she can’t teach
:goyea::gokulaugh:
In the 11th grade I had some friends but the whole class got dissolved because the teachers couldn’t control us
:gokulaugh::crazwhat:
I was one of the silent and good ones during this time.
:kawak::sus::madmonk:
I punched a guy straight in his face but that was only once.
This is getting better and better.
:madmonk::kaidowhat::luffylaugh:
We once locked out our teacher from our classroom. We needed to stay after school and clean all the tables.
:rolaugh::kaidowhat::lawsigh::pepecorn:
I also skipped school a lot. I was addicted
:cantseeme:

Bro... I can't tell if you are a friendly, calm guy or an easily triggered, crazy ass motherf*cker:ihaha::ihaha::cantseeme::cheers:

:goyea::gokulaugh:

:gokulaugh::crazwhat:

:kawak::sus::madmonk:

This is getting better and better.
:madmonk::kaidowhat::luffylaugh:

:rolaugh::kaidowhat::lawsigh::pepecorn:

:cantseeme:

Bro... I can't tell if you are a friendly, calm guy or an easily triggered, crazy ass motherf*cker:ihaha::ihaha::cantseeme::cheers:
I’m everything at once.
:madmonk:
Let’s say I was 90% of the time calm and friendly but sometimes you need to stand your ground and do some shit to people who deserve it
Post automatically merged:

Or the teacher makes you bake a cake for the whole class.
That’s a classic. Nearly everyone in Germany had one teacher with that rule

Last edited:
B

Ballel

That’s a classic. Nearly everyone in Germany had one teacher with that rule
In one of my final years I had a teacher who was extremely obsessed with punctuality. Whenever you just came 30 secs after the bell rang she'd take a note and once you acumulated a certain amount of notes you had to bake one.
Ar some point Some students in my class started to take notes whenever SHE was late. Once she had the necessary amount, she actually took her L and brought a cake herself.:luffylaugh:

In one of my final years I had a teacher who was extremely obsessed with punctuality. Whenever you just came 30 secs after the bell rang she'd take a note and once you acumulated a certain amount of notes you had to bake one.
Ar some point Some students in my class started to take notes whenever SHE was late. Once she had the necessary amount, she actually took her L and brought a cake herself.:luffylaugh:
my class teacher came 40 minutes too late. We asked him where he was and he told us that he met a woman and kissed her and did some other dirty things with her. He was 60 years old
:goatasure:
Post automatically merged:

Wasn’t the best idea
:feelsokeman: