WG Support Thread

I have low-level autism too, don't let it get you down though. Despite what some people may say you're just as human as the rest of us and you can still do amazing things.
๐Ÿ˜‡ ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ Thank you very much. It's always good to meet people you have things in common with.
Sorry for the times i irritated you with my posts. It's not good to get angry over petty things,both in real life and online. We should always do our best to treat everyone nicely and be friends with everyone. I want to be friends with everyone,including you.
You may have noticed that i have been less active here. I'm focusing on taking good care of my life. As i'm saying here,there are many things i want to do in life. So i can't waste time being an internet addict.
I'll be using the forum less,but i'll be using it for the good stuff: Wishing everyone a happy birthday in profile posts,using the general chat section and the entertainment section,and using the waiting room thread for stuff that doesn't revolve around anime and manga.