@AL sama
@Zoroe
@Zoro D Goat
@Jaguark101
@Zem
@Bango🍅
@ConquistadoR
@Hanners220

Looks like I won the tournament at last. I had never played a game of this kind and I didn't exactly expect to manage to come so far, I did put some consistent but not too much effort to choose my cards and pick my battle strategies, after just learning the basic rules of the game.

I look forward to other tournaments!

A Big Thanks to @Enryu for organizing such a beautiful event and his effort to build this game alongside his friend who also contributed. I really like what you have generated and I hope that your game becomes a famous one because it's quite cool!

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
For a first tournament I would say we had a good result, we still don't apply the game mechanics well but the potential is interesting.

I didn't see any major bug, although there are things to be improved. Thank u so much @Enryu.

Worst

Custom title
Thank you very much for participating guys

@Salah WG
@Rayleigh-Sama
@Thururuzao
@Natalija
@RayanOO
@Steven
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@AL sama
@Zoroe
@Zoro D Goat
@Jaguark101
@Zem
@Bango🍅
@ConquistadoR
@Hanners220

Looks like I won the tournament at last. I had never played a game of this kind and I didn't exactly expect to manage to come so far, I did put some consistent but not too much effort to choose my cards and pick my battle strategies, after just learning the basic rules of the game.

I look forward to other tournaments!

A Big Thanks to @Enryu for organizing such a beautiful event and his effort to build this game alongside his friend who also contributed. I really like what you have generated and I hope that your game becomes a famous one because it's quite cool!
For a first tournament I would say we had a good result, we still don't apply the game mechanics well but the potential is interesting.

I didn't see any major bug, although there are things to be improved. Thank u so much @Enryu.
Ty boyz i'm glad you liked it and that u didn't found major bugs :D

I don't think the game will get any big xD (at least i don't have in mid nothing crazy i just wanted to provide something for the community and to learn some new tech stuff while making this if it gets "popular" here i'll be very satisfied though) and i've also """borrowed""" like too many assets so we might get in trouble in future LOL but i don't care at worst i'm going to reopen it with another domain xD

Yes the game right now is very simple but i think with the right combination of abilities / balance of cards it can get more interesting in terms of mechanics & strategies.

For now i'll leave it like this BUT as i said already i'm willing to add more & more stuff if it gets popular enough here.

Some of the things i want to add next are

- Card affinities (like if two cards of the same group are in your hand they get maybe a bonus or something)
- Real time (so you won't have to refresh the page to see the enemy's move though i saw the pace was kinda slow so i don't think this is necessary but we'll see!)
-More game formats like rn it's either win or lose and it might be a let down for someone to be eliminated on the first phase xD so maybe a tournament mode with points ? where at the end the player with more points wins
& more