Chapter Discussion WGS title once again confirmed to be mainly ''SKILL'' based

Yea balanced and powerful etc still the subordinates are the ones who got their bounties increased since they joined a Yonkou. They also have their own bounties, so you nitpicking Shanks' situation snd trying to be serious to keep saying Buggy = Shanks is silly since Buggy is still got 3 bil as his own achievement and recognized at the head, meaning Mihawk also get the boost from following Buggy just like Beckmann get boost from Shanks.

No Buggy will be above Yonkou. Saying Buggy is a proper Yonkou is more precise as a portrayal comparison that Shanks = Buggy, meaning Mihawk is definitely weaker than Shanks in Law's comparison. You keep bringing Mihawk > Buggy = Shanks due to bounties and hinging it all on Buggy's gag achievement but somehow i'm the one generalizing things is unbelievable.
Only reason I'm saying what I'm saying is because they explicitly stated they think Buggy stood shoulder to shoulder with Shanks.

Unlike you, I don't give a fuck about utterly equating power level based on non-comparative statements or generalized rank statement based on personal interpretation.

I'm just saying what they fucking said in direct comparison.

I don't really understand how this chapter has changed anything? Anyone who thought Mihawk wasn't a better pure swordsman, was foolish. Likewise, anyone who thought Shanks doesn't have other things (better haki), was also foolish. I've always kinda seen it like Oda wants to leave it ambiguous or up to interpretation as to who the stronger character is. I think they're about equal. I don't think Mihawk is overall stronger though, simply because of how Oda wanks Luffy and anyone related to him. But...i repeat i have them equal. This chapter doesn't tell us anything, ultimately.

Only reason I'm saying what I'm saying is because they explicitly stated they think Buggy stood shoulder to shoulder with Shanks.

Unlike you, I don't give a fuck about utterly equating power level based on non-comparative statements or generalized rank statement based on personal interpretation.

I'm just saying what they fucking said in direct comparison.
Saying i bring non-comparative statements when Mihawk wasnt even placed by top fighters in the comparison at all is silly tho. Your annoying habit of constantly forcing your ideas upon others, the basis of which is flawed bounty and gags, conjured-up ideas of WSS being the one who wins thus trying to defy real-life logic, just convinced me and many others even more to dismiss that ideas.

Saying i bring non-comparative statements when Mihawk wasnt even placed by top fighters in the comparison at all is silly tho. Your annoying habit of constantly forcing your ideas upon others, the basis of which is flawed bounty and gags, conjured-up ideas of WSS being the one who wins thus trying to defy real-life logic, just convinced me and many others even more to dismiss that ideas.
Idk man, you're using "You deserve to be a Yonko if you have XX under you!" as "You deserve to be ONLY Yonko if you have XX under you, and I'm not using this to praise XX, I'm using it to say Yonko > XX" which is... a whole different level.

I'm literally giving you direct comparisons and I'm quoting word from word in manga where two characters are brought up in same conversation and directly compared on some basis. You keep deflecting from that and not answering and instead throwing back stuff like above =/ It's weird

I'm not conjuring up WSS being who wins. Zoro says it. He has only ever talked about who wins and who doesn't in his ambition lol. That he'll get it by defeating Mihawk, and he'll clearly do it while using all three forms of haki.