Chapter Discussion WGS title once again confirmed to be mainly ''SKILL'' based

Shanks has nothing to do with becoming PK.
Come back when Shanks BECOMES King of the Pirates.
Not because you THINK Shanks might become King of the Pirates.

A person's patience can only last so long... either way I'm done lmfao.

The fact that a good chunk of the community thought Mihawk wasn't even a TopTier before this chapter, to now where we see Cope Threads like this pop up every couple of hours because some Shanks nuthugger is hurt in his feelings is enough progress.
Is not what a thing, him is going to get OP, him get it or not is not the discussion here, the discussion here is when Luffy surpassing him, is when him is in the tier of PK,that's what Oda said in the 1 Chapter.

Correct but not in combat fight, not in hand to hand fight.

Mihawk is the world's strongest swordsman, his swordsmanship abilities are recognized worldwide and this title is legit.

This title might imply that he is above Shanks, I'm not denying this possibility.

HOWEVER, the same way being the strongest chess player doesn't make you the strongest in combat against all chess players, being the strongest swordsman doesn't make you the strongest in combat against all swordsmen either.

Zoro vs Law is the perfect example. Law beats Zoro in combat even if Zoro is a better swordsman than Law because of his devil fruit abilities.
Look at yourself in the mirror

How are you not embarassed or ashamed for making this type of argument, you really need to sort yourself out. We all know Shanks is a swordsman, him using his limbs, which he only has 3 of btw, against Mihawk would be suicide, why would you use a kick or a punch against mihawk just for it to get lopped off, when you can pour your oh so amazing CoC into gryphon and make an indestructible blade to combat him with (which even then Mihawk is still the WSS)

You will keep coping no matter what anyone says, but eventually you will go through the 5 stages of grief and reach acceptance, you will just take longer than most.

Zoro bodies law

Laws feats in team efforts mean fuck all for his strength

You are out here promoting shanks acoc

Yet zoro has acoc and law can't even coat it sword

You geniuses can't even keep consistent arguments
Law Feats with Sword is better than zoro, Cutting a giant Mountain in half.

This makes Law better than Zoro in swordsmanship? Hell no, Zoro is stronger than Law, nope too.

Samething implied to Shanks and Mihawk.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/vfeqxl/_/icvduyg
"Both of those things can be true, and Shanks can still be stronger than Mihawk.

Mihawk could be looking for someone that is stronger than Shanks to challenge him in a sword fight, and while Shanks may lose in a fight if he only used a sword, Shanks may have more up his sleeve than just sword skills that make him stronger than Mihawk overall. Such as some crazy advanced haki that only he can pull off.

Kind of like how Law is a swordsman as well, and if it was just swords, he'd lose to Zoro in a fight, but would win if he used his devil fruit."
"May" is the key word in all of this. From EVERYTHING we have seen Shanks has no Haki moves that wouldn't fair game in a sword fight. If Shanks suddenly shows that is haki can transform him into a 500 foot giant that shoots haki lasers from his mouth then Mihawk stans will go "Oh. I guess Shanks is stronger because hes more then a swordsmen". Until then Mihawk>Shanks

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Law Feats with Sword is better than zoro, Cutting a giant Mountain in half.

This makes Law better than Zoro in swordsmanship? Hell no, Zoro is stronger than Law, nope too.

Samething implied to Shanks and Mihawk.
Zoro scarred kaido

Law can't even coat his sword in haki

How fucking dare you tell me shanks is stronger than mihawk cause of coc

Yet tell me law is stronger than zoro when he has basic haki

Zoro stomps law

Laws last 1 vs 1 feat is vergo

Look at yourself in the mirror

How are you not embarassed or ashamed for making this type of argument, you really need to sort yourself out. We all know Shanks is a swordsman, him using his limbs, which he only has 3 of btw, against Mihawk would be suicide, why would you use a kick or a punch against mihawk just for it to get lopped off, when you can pour your oh so amazing CoC into gryphon and make an indestructible blade to combat him with (which even then Mihawk is still the WSS)

You will keep coping no matter what anyone says, but eventually you will go through the 5 stages of grief and reach acceptance, you will just take longer than most.

Zoro scarred kaido

Law can't even coat his sword in haki

How fucking dare you tell me shanks is stronger than mihawk cause of coc

Yet tell me law is stronger than zoro when he has basic haki

Zoro stomps law

Laws last 1 vs 1 feat is vergo
Law shits on Zoro, Law Stronger attack past through Onigashima,BM and Wano.

Zoro Strongest attack only Cut King Right Wing.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Is not what a thing, him is going to get OP, him get it or not is not the discussion here, the discussion here is when Luffy surpassing him, is when him is in the tier of PK,that's what Oda said in the 1 Chapter.
Are you dumb or what?
Simply because Shanks wants to get the OP, doesn't mean he'd get it idiot.
Eustass Kid wants to find the One Piece. Doesn't mean he's stronger than Mihawk.

It doesn't, it means sword.
You're no expert in Japanese, you're just a dishonest crackhead who was caught multiple times with other context twisting translations that you've provided and got bodied for.
Go on jisho also ken alone has been used multiple times so yes it’s refer to swordsmenship in context at least, also proof I got caught multiple times? don’t remember this

HA001

Law shits on Zoro, Law Stronger attack past through Onigashima,BM and Wano.

Zoro Strongest attack only Cut King Right Wing.
Everything Law did was hiding behind kidd a sneak attack
Law is fodder 1 vs 1.

Zoros attack cut through a haki clad blade and Kings wings both said to be indestructible

Are you dumb or what?
Simply because Shanks wants to get the OP, doesn't mean he'd get it idiot.
Eustass Kid wants to find the One Piece. Doesn't mean he's stronger than Mihawk.
Are you dumb?

A guy who Luffy wants to Surpass is weaker than Zoro's one?

Like i said before Shanks getting OP or not is not the discussion here, the discussion is when Luffy Surpasses Shanks is when we know him is in the tier of PK, thats was simply implied at chapter 1.

HA001

Are you dumb?

A guy who Luffy wants to Surpass is weaker than Zoro's one?

Like i said before Shanks getting OP or not is not the discussion here, the discussion is when Luffy Surpasses Shanks is when we know him is in the tier of PK, thats was simply implied at chapter 1.
And when zoro surpasses Shanks he's ready to fight mihawk