Character Discussion What are in your opinion the TOP 5 Frauds in One Piece?..

I used to but not so much any more

Mihawk/Shanks > Kaido > Akainu

Kizaru showings kinda ruined admirals for me unfortunately
You were probably blinded by propaganda, Akainu vs WB and "Shanks vs Akainu" during Marineford were already telling something. Then Shanks vs GB, film Red and now Luffy vs Kizaru just underlined the point.
Post automatically merged:

Nah you're just another delusional noob on this site
Mihawk worst feat is to be part of the Buggy joke, Oda expended quite a bit of his huge hype to fuel the Buggy joke. Yet he should still deliver in the ene since that is his only mole. Just watch the end of Marineford, Shanks made everybody suddenly homesick bar Mihawk who Oda put apart from the rest by having him leave on his own before Shanks threatened everybody.

I don't need to prove shit, keep coping with your worst nightmare
Vista is a second commander isn't he?
Talking about Yonko second Commanders, not only is Akainu's equal a Yonko's 2nd Commander

Till this date an Admiral has been unable to beat a Yonko first commander in a fair fight, something Mihawk's student did it in nearly dead state under 2 minutes time limit

Its better if you keep Mihawk's name out of your mouth, he is far beyond an Admriral's reach.

Right now you should be giving me a real argument on why Akainu can beat even Zoro.

Last edited:
1. Fraudger
Did not even fight most of the top tiers. He basically stumbled on Laugh Tale.
2. Garp
Called a hero when in reality he was Fraudgers apprentice.
3. Kaido
Supposed strongest being there is then ends up getting offed by the first one who actually fights him.
4. WB
Pretend to be the worlds strongest man just to end up on life support. Could not even save 1 guy.
5. Akainu
Acts all tough killing fodder Marines then cucks hard once he has to face another fraud.

Vista is a second commander isn't he?
Talking about Yonko second Commanders, not only is Akainu's equal a Yonko's 2nd Commander

And till this date an Admiral has been unable to beat a Yonko first commander in a fair fight, something Mihawk's student did it in nearly dead state under 2 minutes time limit

Its better if you keep Mihawk's name out of your mouth, he is far beyond an Admriral's reach.

Right now you should be giving me a real argument on why Akainu can beat even Zoro.
:pepecopium:

Feats wise, top 1 is definitely luffy. Needed help to defeat crocodile, doffy, cracker and ran away from katakuri. Won against enel only bc of his natural superiority, lost 3 times against kaido and saved by law. He lost once even against gastino the gangster. The only ones he could actually beat, was blueno, lucci, a hakiless moria, hordy, chin jao and thats it pretty much.

Dragon and Mihawk contending for the top spot.

Feats wise, top 1 is definitely luffy. Needed help to defeat crocodile, doffy, cracker and ran away from katakuri. Won against enel only bc of his natural superiority, lost 3 times against kaido and saved by law. He lost once even against gastino the gangster. The only ones he could actually beat, was blueno, lucci, a hakiless moria, hordy, chin jao and thats it pretty much.
Low IQ micropowerscaler spotted.

He's really not wrong tho
Zoro shits on Luffy

Are you open to a Luffy vs Zoro debate
One piece manga that Oda writes >>> any microscaling journal you write here.
Luffy bounty >> Zoro bounty
Luffy opponents >> Zoro opponents in the same arc for most part of the series
Oda emphasized Zoro as no.2 whenever there is a chance.
So all the debate is useless given I am damn sure it was followed odd-even concept and out of context as usual for any microscaling you do here.
Whenever I see Luffy < Zoro, it reminds me of the contrived logic Sanji fans use to push Sanji = Zoro or Sanji > Zoro agenda.
So any Luffy vs Zoro thread is an indirect self troll or indirect acceptance of Sanji > Zoro.

Better use that analytical skill but considering everything in context for some world issues or maybe for your career.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
One piece manga that Oda writes >>> any microscaling journal you write here.
Luffy bounty >> Zoro bounty
Luffy opponents >> Zoro opponents in the same arc for most part of the series
Oda emphasized Zoro as no.2 whenever there is a chance.
So all the debate is useless given I am damn sure it was followed odd-even concept and out of context as usual for any microscaling you do here.
Whenever I see Luffy < Zoro, it reminds me of the contrived logic Sanji fans use to push Sanji = Zoro or Sanji > Zoro agenda.
So any Luffy vs Zoro thread is an indirect self troll or indirect acceptance of Sanji > Zoro.

Better use that analytical skill but considering everything in context for some world issues or maybe for your career.
What fight did luffy last win on his own