Character Discussion What are in your opinion the TOP 5 Frauds in One Piece?..

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Everything except Doflamingo and Kaidou. Besides, why does it matter when it is irrelevant to no.2.
Didn't beat kaido on his own.
Didn't beat kata on his own
Didn't beat Cracker on his own
Didn't beat doffy on his own.

Let him win a fight solo then we speak
Man jumps 1 percent villains with plot and they talking like he something

Didn't beat kaido on his own.
Didn't beat kata on his own
Didn't beat Cracker on his own
Didn't beat doffy on his own.

Let him win a fight solo then we speak
Man jumps 1 percent villains with plot and they talking like he something
He beat Katakuri oh his own. I cant help it if u r blind.
He did the most job against Doflamingo and Kaidou.
He is the only one who defeated Cracker. Your 'logical plot argument' stalled Cracker defeat.

And you need a good math teacher. Whoever taught you percentages must be some fraud.

Again, Luffy powerlevel is relevant to his opponent in that arc. Irrelevant to No. 2 of Luffys crew.

Hands down buggy

He pretends to be this weak bumbling idiot but in reality he's a genius hiding his true abilities and all these things people call failing upwards Is actually his plan

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He beat Katakuri oh his own. I cant help it if u r blind.
He did the most job against Doflamingo and Kaidou.
He is the only one who defeated Cracker. Your 'logical plot argument' stalled Cracker defeat.

And you need a good math teacher. Whoever taught you percentages must be some fraud.

Again, Luffy powerlevel is relevant to his opponent in that arc. Irrelevant to No. 2 of Luffys crew.
No he didnt without brulee being there he dies.
No he didnt even after gamma knife luffy needed saving from gatz or super nerfed doffy would have killed him.
Nami literally said WE beat Cracker without her nerfing him he loses again
Lmfao no. Kaido wasted haki all day and all stamina on lifting an island
Hes lucky kaido ran out of energy mid clash.

One piece manga that Oda writes >>> any microscaling journal you write here.
Luffy bounty >> Zoro bounty
Luffy opponents >> Zoro opponents in the same arc for most part of the series
Oda emphasized Zoro as no.2 whenever there is a chance.
So all the debate is useless given I am damn sure it was followed odd-even concept and out of context as usual for any microscaling you do here.
Whenever I see Luffy < Zoro, it reminds me of the contrived logic Sanji fans use to push Sanji = Zoro or Sanji > Zoro agenda.
So any Luffy vs Zoro thread is an indirect self troll or indirect acceptance of Sanji > Zoro.

Better use that analytical skill but considering everything in context for some world issues or maybe for your career.
I asked you are you open to a proper civil no troll debate
I am not here to compare dick sizes with you and flame bait, that is kinda boring to me now.

No he didnt without brulee being there he dies.
No he didnt even after gamma knife luffy needed saving from gatz or super nerfed doffy would have killed him.
Nami literally said WE beat Cracker without her nerfing him he loses again
Lmfao no. Kaido wasted haki all day and all stamina on lifting an island
Hes lucky kaido ran out of energy mid clash.
That does not matter Brulee didn't fight Katakuri. Only Luffy vs Katakuri happened.
No, Oda said Luffy could hide from Doffy until he got his haki back. Reread that Sbs. He is just saving energy.
Lol, Cracker was stalled not nerfed. If anything, Luffy was nerfed to stall the fight for 8 hrs.
Another lie. Kaidou didn't ran out of haki. It is all in your head. He lost in clash. His stamina came down because of the prolonged fight. Not once it was implied that he was losing stamina because of lifting island.
All this debate has nothing to do with no.2. It is just ambiguous relevant to Luffy's opponents.
Post automatically merged:

I asked you are you open to a proper civil no troll debate
I am not here to compare dick sizes with you and flame bait, that is kinda boring to me now.
There isn't anything civil. It is pointless to discuss when it is confirmed who is no.2.

Why Rayleigh and Ryuma
Old Ray got stalemated and struggled against a non serious Kizaru....Who later got 1 shotted by Luffy. The old age argument can't work because Garp was the same age, and still did better against a stronger admiral + half a yonko crew, then Ray did against Kizaru in a 1v1
Ryuma is a wanked fodder who was used as a foot soldier by Moria and whos best feat is killing a dragon, which Punk hazards SH's ate for breakfast