Current Events What are the arguments for Killer getting a higher bounty than Sanji?

Many Sanji haters and Zoro wankers insist that Killer will get a higher bounty than Sanji because muh Rooftop, but what are some actual arguments for Killer getting a higher bounty?

Killer’s accomplishments:

Dealing very minor damage to Kaido with his Sonic Scythe attack
Beatings Hawkins, a 320 million bounty pirate.
Being RHM of Kid, who may take down a Yonko with help from Law
Maybe he’ll do something else, but he implied that he won’t be going to help against BM

Sanji’s accomplishments:

Developing his Germa exoskeleton
Unlocking hotter flames
Moving so fast he seems invisible
Beating Queen, a 1.32 billion bounty pirate.
Might do something along with the rest of the crew while waiting for Luffy to beat Kaido

So I fail to see how Killer gets a higher bounty. For starters, Sanji is starting off with the higher bounty between the two (330 million vs 200 million). Sanji beat an opponent with literally a billion more berries on their bounty than Killer’s opponent had. Even if Killer gets a bounty inflation due to being RHM of the man who may be 50% responsible for beating BM, Sanji by that same logic would also get a bounty inflation due to being left hand man of the man who beats Kaido, so that cancels out.,Was Killer’s Sonic Scythe attack really so impressive that he’s gonna get at least a billion berries out of it?

Everything you listed for Sanji was just part of beating Queen it's not like they will be separate factors for his bounty, whereas all of Killer's accomplishments are reasons the WG would increase his bounty. With that being said though, there's no way I see Killer getting a higher bounty than Sanji as long as Sanji's bounty actually surpasses Queen's, which it probably will

Everything you listed for Sanji was just part of beating Queen it's not like they will be separate factors for his bounty, whereas all of Killer's accomplishments are reasons the WG would increase his bounty. With that being said though, there's no way I see Killer getting a higher bounty than Sanji as long as Sanji's bounty actually surpasses Queen's, which it probably will
Sanji didn’t start off the fight with Queen with these powerups. If he had them from the beginning, he would have beaten Queen even quicker and easier, so you should also factor that in

Sanji didn’t start off the fight with Queen with these powerups. If he had them from the beginning, he would have beaten Queen even quicker and easier, so you should also factor that in
Wait but why does that matter with his bounty? He still walked all over Queen in the end anyway, I'm not sure if how easily you beat the opponent factors in too much with the bounty. For example when Luffy beat Katakuri it was extreme extreme diff but all they reported was that he defeated him

If Kid makes himself an emperor, then killer could get a higher bounty simply by association. Oda confirmed this is how emperor bounties are determined so it makes sense.

I don't think it is especially likely however. Sanji already has a higher bounty than killer and I don't see why that would change.