What are you afraid of?

For me

I can't stand heights, they always make me stressed and uncomfortable.

Bugs, insects etc they are so scary to me catded

Loud noises startle me and make me stressed

I am also afraid of death or ppl i love dying, earthquakes, failure, living life that will make me unsatisfied and regretful :catcry:

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
For someone of my age, I witnessed a lot of shit and seen a lot of people die. I also have a habit of attending almost all funerals that happen in our communityβ€”So I generally operate under the assumption that anything could happen at any time to anyone. I am not sure if this has anything to do with it or not but I feel tensed easily when someone gets sick; it is especially true when it happens to a family member.

Being a burder to everyone around me. Being the useless one in the group.
Being abandoned by everyone around me. Etc
I have giant selfesteem issues and most of fears comes from it :josad:
Ooof the being left by others one i kinda used to think of it, it sucks

But it just overthinking at the end

Darkness. Whenever I see dark alleys in the street, I'll be like, "Nope."
Ah yea, i would never walk in a dark alley alone :believe:

I am afraid of aliens the grey ones , they give me nightmare
:believe:

And i am afraid to being alone in the open ocean, floating there... unable to see what's under me
The idea of ocean alone is intimidating, I can't swim and I have fear of drowning :pepehands: But like at same time it is also cool

Wish we could breathe underwater

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
I’m afraid that I won’t listen to all my downloaded podcasts before I die and then my eternal spirit will be trapped on this plane of reality because my unfinished business is hearing a variety of celebrities and socialites bear their souls to Marc Maron :crazwhat: