What are you afraid of?

J

Joygirl1

I´m also afraid of heights and I have a phobia of slugs / snails. I know they can´t do anything to me but I find them utterly disgusting and I don´t want them to be anywhere near me.

Do you know how satisfying it can be to overcome your fears btw? I remember well the one time my best friend convinced me to try and ride a scary rollercoaster together and we also went into a ferris wheel afterwards. Felt so proud and it was indeed fun which I didn´t expect before.

Other fears I have is drowning, choking, disappointing people or losing them.

I´m also afraid of heights and I have a phobia of slugs / snails. I know they can´t do anything to me but I find them utterly disgusting and I don´t want them to be anywhere near me.

Do you know how satisfying it can be to overcome your fears btw? I remember well the one time my best friend convinced me to try and ride a scary rollercoaster together and we also went into a ferris wheel afterwards. Felt so proud and it was indeed fun which I didn´t expect before.

Other fears I have is drowning, choking, disappointing people or losing them.
Slugs/snails/worms are alllll disgusting yuckk

about overcoming fears, i remember being afraid of darkness and like horror movies, I had to marathon tons of them to get over it
:milaugh:

It will be cool trying other serious fears, minus the bugs/insects ..

And i am afraid to being alone in the open ocean, floating there... unable to see what's under me
I know what you mean. It's the fear of the unknown and losing control. I'm afraid of the things I'm powerless against, like death. It's almost unbearable to think that nothing awaits me after death. When I'm dead, I don't even know I'm dead. I can only hope that there is life after death.

A lot of you need swimming lessons
fr
Post automatically merged:

@Roo ig the reason why they are scared is coz when someone drowns they gradually go from light to darkness within the water.

sounds traumatic as hell but to me its like just loose your self in its perfect silence.. unless Kisame shows up and you gotta pull up

Last edited: